Game Thread: Wolfpack Football vs Monarchs of Old Dominion

Home Forums All StateFansNation Game Thread: Wolfpack Football vs Monarchs of Old Dominion

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Yay for ‘foose.

Fastback68
    Participant

$100k wager?

Pack78
    Participant

And we cover…I think.

Adventuroo
    Participant

Classic “I am paid to say stuff like this…” NCSU trying to put this one away. We are up by 17 points at 2:17 to go. I guess that we are REALLY lucky to just have scored….now we are up by 24 points.

Philip or Russell could not even come back from that.

BUT, it was televised….and the lower the network’s status….the dumber the comments….I learned that watching CNN’s “Debate Debacle” the other night.

GO PACK….

Seems like Matt wanted to make a STATEment tonight. Shad did not like up to the biblical prophecies of his 200 Yd Coming Back game.

Heelh8r
    Participant

It seems like we got an extra pep in our step when Shad is running. Big night for him and Dayes.

Texpack
    Participant

How bad did the Fernandez injury look?

BJD95
    Keymaster

Just gotta fade the back door cover!

Wufpacker
    Participant

No offense, but I don’t think CNN has any direct hand in the stupidity on display the other night. Other than the fact that they pointed cameras at it.

Adventuroo
    Participant

The Capacity Crowd (the White Shirt Gang) seems to have deserted the Stadium. Looks like Keenan as the Kick-Off today.

GO….NCSU > 38 v. ODU >14.

THREE and ZERO…..and we are on a SUGAR HIGH from eating all the cupcakes….

tjfoose1
    Participant

Good job Wolfpack! 😉

Adventuroo
    Participant

Not to turn this political….BUT CNN’s questions were about 2/3’s….”Candidate X, Mr. Trump said that your mother wore combat boots and rooted for UNC….how do YOU respond to that salacious accusation”

YES, there was a LOT of stupidity….but Jake and Blondie and Lurch (who was called out for his biased articles with INCORRECT FACTS) had the lock on Stupidity.

It was more of a Circus Show….all that was missing was the One-Armed Hootchie-Kootchie dancer in the side show. SHE used to be at the Zebulon Fair every year, back when there were no “Gentlemens Clubs” in Wake County.

CNN was rooting for a Out & Out Smack Down. They had cages hanging in the ceiling and if ONE (or more) of the Candidates got really feisty….they would have dropped it and welded it shut.

AND then, their TOP AD was “Toe Nail Fungus” treatment. Every watch Cars….Rusteze Bumper Ointment was about the level of their spots. Biggest event in CNN history (and Ted Turner covered a BUNCH) and they could STILL not sell air time.

THAT is the stupidity…..candidate’s actually showed some restraint….I would have had a picture of Jake’s GF (BF?) with a Donkey in a Tijuana Strip joint and asked HIM about his relationship….

GO PACK….

Pack78
    Participant

After ripping on The OSU for their schedule, Bret Bielema falls to 1-2 losing to T-Tech.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Not to turn this political…but…why stop now. You turn everything else political, whether it works organically in the conversation or not.

Plus, it’s kinda like the ol’ standby…I’m not a racist…but…

Considering that Trump has created most of the stupidity, both at his own expense as well as those running against him, again I say…CNN just pointed cameras at it.

It’s not their fault that the GOP candidacy is currently comprised of a big dumb goon with a bad combover and the however many fekking dwarves they number who are clamoring for his crumbs that are cast off. The only moment I tuned in, I witnessed Jeb Bush with a perfect chance to answer a question and promote himself. Know what he did? He took a shot at Trump.

Not that Trump didn’t deserve it probably.

You can try to sell your spin on it any way you want it, but that doesn’t mean anyone with a brain will buy. There are only two GOP contenders even close to worthy, and sadly neither has a chance.

Biggest event in CNN history? Really?

BJD95
    Keymaster

The 2016 election cycle has me convinced that Kent Brockman’s instincts were right with respect to a hypothetical insect overlord scenario:

I am just content in the knowledge that I live in a strategic enough location that I will surely be incinerated immediately in the first wave of any nuclear strike, and not die slowly and painfully of burns and/or radiation poisoning.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I would vote for Giant Space Ants over Trump, and several others.

Pack78
    Participant

I am as politically conservative as any, but this is supposed to be a football thread-CDD said JB was sick tonight-sounds like possible strep-great job!

Wufpacker
    Participant

Agreed ’78. Hopefully that’s the end of it (it is from me at least).

And yes, I too heard the Jacoby sick comment. Get some amoxi in that boy, pronto.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Jacoby didn’t miss a beat, really damned impressive if he was that sick.

Pack78
    Participant

Rebs currently whacking the Tide 17-3 b4 halftime.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

No, Wufpacker, not when you were on a roll..Tell me about the Austrian Business Cycle Theory..That’s one of my favorite stories…

Wufpacker
    Participant

No roll here. Politics bore me, quite frankly. Necessary evil, at best. But even still, way more of a crapload of crap than they need to be.

To answer your query…there’s no free lunch, and bubbles invariably burst. That’s pretty much my working knowledge of that particular subject.

But again…this is not a political thread so….

tjfoose1
    Participant

I’m not a political racist , but…

I feel better after hearing DD’s post game.

Because of injuries, OL was jumbled and rejumbled with several players playing new position for first time in a game. Still no TO’s and over 250 yds rushing.

Jacoby woke up Saturday sick and with a fever.

ancsu87
    Participant

Impressive

ancsu87
    Participant

Morons on both sides.

tjfoose1
    Participant

35-0, go to a game. I get it smart asses, just saying it’d be nice to routinely beat teams of this caliber by more than 20 points.

Who’s this whiney ass? Did ‘Alum44 get an intern?

ODU is not top 25, but they are a solid team, solid program. Best team the ‘Pack has faced thus far in 2015. And unless my math is failing me, the Wolfpack did beat a team of that caliber by more than 20 points.

Does 3 in a row count a routine?

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 158 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.