Game Thread: Wolfpack Football vs Monarchs of Old Dominion

Home Forums All StateFansNation Game Thread: Wolfpack Football vs Monarchs of Old Dominion

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

OK, so I know that a lot of folks are of the mindset of “WTF???  Why are we playing an away game vs ODU?” There’s a lot of reasons, I’m sure.  But the
    [See the full post at: Game Thread: Wolfpack Football vs Monarchs of Old Dominion]

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Thanks for the mini rant about finding the channel the game is on. Why people can’t figure those things out on their own amazes me. It’s as if Google or channel guide doesn’t exist.

Wufpacker
    Participant

LOL, my bitchy side kinda took control there for a few minutes while I was typing I guess. 😀

BJD95
    Keymaster

I can’t wait to see what kind of low budget commercials this “network” runs!

tractor57
    Participant

Bet not “Sail with the Pilot”.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Chipmunk cheeked Wendy’s Girl smarmily selling sizzling grease?

Heelh8r
    Participant

Can’t wait to see Shad get some action. Or at least hear about it if none of the above works.

Fastback68
    Participant

AM or FM??????

Pork, the other white meat.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Leonard Fournette is running through Auburn’s defense (?) like sh*t through a goose. Kaaya and the Kanes having their way with Nebraska. ACC doing well against the B10 so far…5 ACC-B10 matchups today.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Wish we had a B1G game…just sayin…

Greywolf
    Participant

What I want to know is do any of the “ladies” have any eligibility left. Those ladies were hitting.

Greywolf
    Participant

What we have is a FBS game on the road that we in all probability will win without stressing out the fans. I very much like how Coach is being about it. Using it to prepare his team for bigger on the road games coming up, talking it up as a recruiting advantage, getting game experience for some first timers.

I’m reasonably sure that if we were playing Ohio State Doeren would be looking for and finding the reasons that was the game we needed. Those reasons would be as valid as the reasons for playing ODU in Norfolk.

As fans some of us try to find, make up really because all the reasons are made up, reasons that make the coaches and administration look like incompetent fools. It’s been 2 years now that we have pissed and moaned about the schedule. We aren’t interested in the circumstances that lead to this, we only want to gripe, complain and make the staff wrong.

Some say we can’t learn anything about our team with this kind of game/schedule. There are lots of things we can learn about our team playing these games and some things we can’t learn. That we cannot determine how we stack up against P-5 competition is true — until we play several P-5 teams.

I’ve ordered a pizza and intend to sit back and enjoy the game. We have lots of questions we could answer tonight: will Jay-Sam continue to score at the pace he has started out, will Hines break bad tonight. I even wonder if we will put our 350 pounder up against their 360 pound guard. That might be a bit unfair — senior vs. freshman — but interesting but we will find out if BJ Hill is up to the task.

Pack78
    Participant

Analyst just stated that ODU will be the best team we have played this year-we will see…

Icabod61
    Participant

Thanks so much for the TV information!! I would have never checked otherwise. Tuned in just in time for kickoff!!
    Go Pack!!

BJD95
    Keymaster

picture quality is GREAT

BJD95
    Keymaster

Analyst just stated that ODU will be the best team we have played this year-we will see…

damning with faint praise…

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

channel 28 quality is friggin amazing! can we just do this from now on?

PackFamily
    Participant

The camera and overall broadcasting are terrible. I’m still glad I didn’t have to watch it on my computer

Wufpacker
    Participant

Yep, arrived home from driving range with 5 minutes to spare. Walked into the middle of family types who decided to just drop by unannounced. Don’t these fucking people have lives????

Oh well….hope they enjoy themselves. I’m watching the game. Maybe they’ll get the frigging message next time.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

like sh*t through a goose.

omg that was disturbingly too funny to me

BJD95
    Keymaster

Typical, methodical Jacoby Brissett.

BJD95
    Keymaster

STARWIPE!!

bill-1956
    Participant

Very good TV quality. Announcers are decent. Looks like the artificial turf could use some watering to green it up. State is marching down the field. Dayes made a great long yardage first down. Looking to score. So far, so good.

BJD95
    Keymaster

fucking go for it

#thenakedbootlegisalwaysopen

Fastback68
    Participant

This field has a Bitcoin look to it.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 158 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.