Bye week NCAA football thread

Home Forums StateFans Football Bye week NCAA football thread

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    choppack1
    Participant

Of course, you and I looked like college idiots, and were clearly not a threat…you put us in a trailer park running away when someone I serving a warrant and the ending ain’t so funny.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

…and Rocky top with the lead! WOW!!!

choppack1
    Participant

Internet jinx strikes again!

Dave Doeren sucks. So does Gott. We will never win the acc in basketball or football!!!!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Of course, you and I looked like college idiots, and were clearly not a threat…you put us in a trailer park running away when someone I serving a warrant and the ending ain’t so funny.

Well.. agree to disagree here. I’ve had a single real encounter in my lifetime with LEO, when I was 3 sheets to the wind, and I obeyed every last thing the man requested and treated him with utmost respect, just as I was raised to do. Officer cuffed me, was quite rude and perturbed he had to deal with my ignorant a$s (same as I’d have been if the sitch was reversed), but in the end let me walk home.

It’s real simple, folks. Obey law enforcement, don’t pose a threat to them, and 99.999999999999999999% of the time you’ll live to see the morning.

choppack1
    Participant

Agree there alias. That was pretty much my point…you break the law you will get caught, no matter how petty you think it is…and when you are caught, yes sir and no sir is all that is necessary.

Of course, just a weekend ago, I saw a black man pulled on market. No idea what he had done, but he wisely had both hands open out of the car.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Faaah Q, UNC. This switzer kid is pretty good though.

Pack78
    Participant

Duke beats ND 38-35 in South Bend…

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Duke beats ND 38-35 in South Bend…

you just get the f#!$ on out of here…

and UNC wins on a last second TD..

Saturday: Fail.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Notre Dame is going to slap us dickless. Worst case scenario here.

john of sparta
    Participant

our buh-bye week. wave at the winners.

Pack78
    Participant

Pitt had the ball ~9 minutes left in the game with a 13-pt. lead…Canada dials up 2 3-and-outs using up only ~3:30 on the clock and unx goes on two long scoring drives to win with .02 left. Clearly trying to run out the clock rather than continuing what was working…of course the defense failed as well…

john of sparta
    Participant

does this make the ND game our Super Bowl?
    or would a Wake win make it a “wake”?

Gowolves
    Participant

Agree there alias. That was pretty much my point…you break the law you will get caught, no matter how petty you think it is…and when you are caught, yes sir and no sir is all that is necessary.

Of course, just a weekend ago, I saw a black man pulled on market. No idea what he had done, but he wisely had both hands open out of the car.

Do you have to put your hands outside the car when you are pulled?

YogiNC
    Participant

Go, no you don’t BUT you can’t do anything that can be taken as a threat and you sure as heck do not pull a gun OR make it look like you are. And DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD. You may not go home (depending on what you’ve done) but you’ll live through it.

As for Pitt, Canada lost that game. First 3 and out with 9 to go I thought to myself “Canada is going to lose this game”, and he did. Geees man, run one jet sweep instead of straight up the middle, and this game is over.

Smarter than the average bear

Wulfpack
    Participant

LSU should have canned Miles last year.

Tennessee starting to look like they just might be worthy of that ranking.

Gowolves
    Participant

Go, no you don’t BUT you can’t do anything that can be taken as a threat and you sure as heck do not pull a gun OR make it look like you are. And DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD. You may not go home (depending on what you’ve done) but you’ll live through it.

As for Pitt, Canada lost that game. First 3 and out with 9 to go I thought to myself “Canada is going to lose this game”, and he did. Geees man, run one jet sweep instead of straight up the middle, and this game is over.

I agree just saying things are different. If that guy got out of the car with a gun then he is at fault. I have my C&C and the instructor told us repeatedly that day if we got pulled over for any infraction was to put our hands on the top of the steering wheel and leave them there until the officer tells you otherwise.

A black man shouldn’t have to anything different than any other person when getting pulled over whether he has a conceal and carry license or just a normal scenario.

What bothers me the most about these incidents is that they are all lumped together. The situation in Charlotte and the one Oklahoma are two different situations. The man in OK didn’t deserve to die. The scenario in Charlotte was brought about by poor judgment by the deceased. If he had a gun and got out of the car like it is being reported then the family has no one to blame.

This anti-cop movement has gotten out of hand. It is really worrisome. People have no clue what the job entails and the stress it takes to do the job.

wolfpackdawg
    Participant

UT won the East yesterday…I still hate Butch Jones. Bama gets to thump them twice now.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Do you have to put your hands outside the car when you are pulled?

Doesn’t matter. I would do the frikking moon walk if the officer asked me.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

The man in OK didn’t deserve to die.

Agree, and that officer is being charged. But don’t you think that guy would still be alive today if he, again, would have simply obeyed the police officer’s orders.

YogiNC
    Participant

I just read an article about workers in a Georgia Walmart refusing to make a cake for a Cop’s retirement. Walmart is trying to walk it back and fix their problem after the word got out over facebook. If I had been the manager of that Walmart there would be 3 people without a job THAT INSTANT. AND if they went looking for unemployment I’d have fought that on the grounds that they didn’t deserve it due to an act that was discrimination.

pakfanistan
    Participant

AND if they went looking for unemployment I’d have fought that on the grounds that they didn’t deserve it due to an act that was discrimination.

Would you fire Kim Davis and fight her unemployment too?

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Would you fire Kim Davis and fight her unemployment too?

Talk about pissing on the rug.. no prob, it’s fine as long as it’s you doing it.

Good try to misdirect the conversation in an attempt to ridicule Christianity. However, we’re talking about how dumb and self destructive it is to undermine the enforcers of the law of the land. That and how crappy of a football season we’ll be having.

YogiNC
    Participant

She should have resigned long ago. She was employed to do a specific job. The law required her to do that job and she didn’t. And while I was at it I’d fire Roy Cooper too, for gross negligence in running his department AND for not doing the job he was hired to do. He should have been impeached long ago. And he should not be allowed to run for governor. If you don’t do what is REQUIRED BY LAW in one job you should not be able to have another job.

As for the Walmart workers they were hired to decorate cakes. What a customer wanted was NOT racist, WAS NOT nasty or repugnant. If they didn’t want to do it they should have informed their supervisor and let them handle it. And if I were their supervisor I would have given them the choice, do it or you’re fired. There are things that come up everyday that I don’t want to do in my job but it is not my call, and if the boss says “do it” I have two choices, do it or get fired. If it’s not ILLEGAL then I have no grounds to disobey AND keep my job. And just because I don’t like it is not LEGAL grounds. What the Walmart workers did was actually Illegal in refusing service with no legal grounds. And firing them would have been easy since they brought disgrace to their employer. There would also be one NFL QB out of work if he worked for me too.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Talk about pissing on the rug.. no prob, it’s fine as long as it’s you doing it.

Good try to misdirect the conversation in an attempt to ridicule Christianity. However, we’re talking about how dumb and self destructive it is to undermine the enforcers of the law of the land. That and how crappy of a football season we’ll be having.

Man, you read a lot in to a simple yes/no question.

And if this is the cake they refused to make, I don’t blame them.

wut?

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

If they refused to make that cake they need to fill one of these out.. feel free to fill one out yourself, at your leisure of course. If you ever have an emergency make sure that YOU do NOT botherl the police for their assistance, since they’re terrible people in your eyes.

http://www.oddman.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/13181115.jpg

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 96 total)
  • The topic ‘Bye week NCAA football thread’ is closed to new replies.