Bye week NCAA football thread

Home Forums StateFans Football Bye week NCAA football thread

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    TheAliasTroll
    Participant

So much for the notion that ECU was actually a “really” good team this year.

Pack78
    Participant

We know that the transitive property does not apply to football scores, but the last two Pye-Rat games do make our ECU loss look even worse…

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Today could be a trap game for Notre Dame. I think Duke catches them “looking ahead” to our game.

Laughing prez

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I 100% agree the transitive property can be quite unreliable when used to predict football outcomes, however I feel pretty comfortable stating that ECU pretty much sucks.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

After three days of hotdogs, why wouldn’t ya’ll expect a bunch of Blowouts ???

At least we don’t need to worry ’bout dat in Carter Stadium today.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wufpacker
    Participant

Go Dawgs!!!
    (looks at TV)
    ((son of a bitch))

Fastback68
    Participant

So much for the notion that ECU was actually a “really” good team this year.

Remember the cupcake threads. Time flies.

Fastback68
    Participant

I guess VT knows how to blitz

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Tennessee vs Florida should be a fun one. Also, go Pitt!

choppack1
    Participant

Ugh…

Looking forward to ut Florida. uT has taken Clemson’s place as the football equivalent to nc state basketball.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Holes in a 2TD Hole after 17 min…

Keep on digging Coach Hat!!!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Mercifully it looks like I may have been wrong in saying Carolina’s defense would be even more improved this year under the Chiz. Although I’m sure they’ll be able to put it all together about the time we play them.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Protesters of the police in the stands in Chapel Hill? Say it ain’t so!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

“So, what are you guys protesting today?”
    “Hi, we’re protesting the racist police shooting criminals who point guns at them.”
    “Okay then. Good luck with all that. Have a nice day.”
    “Thanks, we’re having a riot with a side of murder later on this evening, stop by if you can! It’s for a great cause!”

(10 black men killed in Chicago by other black men in the duration of the above conversation)

pakfanistan
    Participant

Gawd Pitt’s backs are murdering Carolina.

McCallum
    Participant

Florida-Tennessee, some things never change.

McCallum

choppack1
    Participant

At least fpr the last 11 years.

And yes alias I saw that. I am sure the same protest will be present at our games.

McCallum
    Participant

Va Tech dropped ECU like a bad habit.

Dapper Dave should be selling S series John Deere combines in Waverly, Kansas.

McCallum

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

At least fpr the last 11 years.

And yes alias I saw that. I am sure the same protest will be present at our games.

No doubt. There are already kids laying on the floor in the student union is what WRAL is reporting.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

21-10 now but I think Tenn never had a chance. Florida’s defense may be the best in the nation.

choppack1
    Participant

Well, college kids are young and naïve. They probably don’t understand statistics because I understand the difference in the outrage…but that’s just me.

And here is something that needs to be said…if you do lots of stuff wrong -even if it’s little stuff – you will get caught a d have interactions with the men in blue.

Heck, I have probably received 6 or 7 very minor tickets for expired inspection sticker, seat belt violation, literally rolling through a stop sign and even littering when I set an empty pizza box against a lamp stand because it didn’t fit in the garbage can (by an undercover cop).

choppack1
    Participant

And I outran public safety one time.

choppack1
    Participant

uT had their chances. At worst it should be 21-19. Of course, I should be 6-4.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

lol, i too, successfully ran from ncsu public safety, beer in hand through the woods by Wood hall dorm.. good times. Agree, we’re not all perfect.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

21-17… gettin gooood

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 96 total)
  • The topic ‘Bye week NCAA football thread’ is closed to new replies.