Baseball: Fort Worth Regional Preview

Home Forums All StateFansNation Baseball: Fort Worth Regional Preview

Viewing 7 posts - 351 through 357 (of 357 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

That one’s gonna leave a mark for a while.

Gowolves
    Participant

For those of you that think the better team won you were not watching the same game I was. That was a gift to them. The Pack choked that one away. That has to go down as one of the biggest choke jobs I have ever seen. Yeah there were a few bad calls but they had two outs and were still by four runs. The Pack gave them that game and should be ashamed at the lack of grit there at the end. Call it like I see it!

elvislives
    Participant

Too many yips, second guesses and over-thinking the most logical moves NOT to make. Self-doubt is contagious. Can’t win when you play not to lose.

Great season Pack 9. Would have never thought you’d get 6 outs from a Super Regional this year, especially without Coach Holliday in the dugout. Heads should be down tonight, but held high this offseason. Tides will change at some point.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Friday fail…..

JohnGalt78
    Participant

Epic Fail, Epic.

BJD95
    Keymaster

At 8-1, I forgot this most essential life lesson:

Fastback68
    Participant

Katy Perry is a cont… a cun… a cu… a cont… inuing … a continuing source of inspiration per Jimmy. I completely disagree. Perry is cool and fun all the way up to 8-1 then she turns into Gone Girl and buries a knife in your back 9-8. Sorry Sara Jean, we forgot who we came to the dance with.

Viewing 7 posts - 351 through 357 (of 357 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.