Bare-Bones Pack/Ville Yum! Center Game Thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation Bare-Bones Pack/Ville Yum! Center Game Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 353 total)
  • Author
    Heelh8r
    Participant

Nice host job bjd and the game preview was awesome! Heels lose/Pack HUGE win dinner gonna taste good tonight!

44rules
    Participant

I can’t believe I’m happy after a State game. Awesome feeling!

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

BJD95
    Keymaster

Now bjd cab watch the NBA fashion show with a smile on his face

LMAO

WolfWiz11
    Participant

Good win. Kudos to Gott, Cat. Coach needs to tell the boys they can’t rest on their laurels now. The preparation for UNCheat begins tomorrow, with Gott watching tape (esp of their loss to Pitt today and our previous meeting). GOTT to get on his x’s and o’s.

96Fan
    Participant

Man just think if we would have beaten VA and then won this game. They looked good, glad they didn’t fold for a change. Hopefully this will be a confidence booster.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Going to the Hole can’t be any tougher than going to L’ville. I like that State won this one on the road, because they shake hands and go home. No court rushing, back to business.

MP
    Participant

“Tremendous defensive effort”

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Cat – phenomenal. Lacey – a few decisions I would question, but otherwise excellent. Just fantastic handling the press and not turning the ball over carelessly.

Unsung heroes to me: Freeman and Anya. Freeman was outstanding in his minutes doing his job. He gave the team a real presence out there. And Anya played balls out spelling both Freeman and Abu.

Fantastic job – so happy for them. Agree w/ Troll, hat tip to Gottfried and the staff. We were composed throughout.

96Fan
    Participant

Unfortunately we have to play UNC after they are coming off a lost. Don’t think we will pull it off.

TheCOWDOG

That was all Father Damien Karras, right there, folks.

Can we call this a GOOD win without having to define what a GOOD win is?

I know a few of you guys are let down. That’s ok. There’s plenty left.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Oh dear Lord, don’t even think about that yet. VPI will be a bare knuckle fight, and they are more than capable of Clemsoning us if we are looking ahead or the least bit satisfied with ourselves.

The hill is not even nearly halfway climbed. Only the beginning.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^MP… Cards shot 33% from the floor…

We had 8 turnovers and Anya had 3 of those…
    against a good press…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    El Lobo Loco!
    Participant

96Fan, let’s hope we can give the Holes back to back loses….
    one can’t always dream!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Nice host job bjd and the game preview was awesome! Heels lose/Pack HUGE win dinner gonna taste good tonight!

Yes, I will happily relinquish my duties!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

I know a few of you guys are let down.

F ’em….

wufpup76
    Keymaster

VPI will be a bare knuckle fight, and they are more than capable of Clemsoning us if we are looking ahead or the least bit satisfied with ourselves.

They play hard for 40 minutes. I’ve been impressed by that if nothing else when watching them.

Rick
    Keymaster

OK … does this mean that Coach gets TWO MORE YEARS ???

OK … does this mean that Coach gets TWO MORE YEARS ???

I have always assumed he would get at least that many years.

WolfWiz11
    Participant

Going to the Hole can’t be any tougher than going to L’ville.

You know that they HATE us, right? Ol’ Roy HATES us. I had the pleasure of attending both schools for undergrad/grad, and let me tell you, they think we are less than dirt. Going into Crapel Hill will NOT be easy.

Charley2013
    Participant

Would not want to play the wolfpack in the tournament if they get there….scary good when they are on. Beat Louisville at home….pretty impressive when they were completely written off.

mak4dpak
    Participant

No doubt about it, after beating Louisville, on their court, Gottfried certainly needs to be fired, because he can’t coach, and his team certainly doesn’t play defense. Great win, when the guys show up to play, we can beat anyone, anywhere. Again, when the team shows up, and does what they are coached to do. Go Pack!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Gottfried subtly calling out some fans on social media in the post game radio interview … haha. Good for you, Coach.

Context: it had nothing to do with being defensive, he just stated that he was proud and happy for the guys for sticking together even though they read some viscous stuff at times on twitter, facebook, etc.

MrPlywood
    Participant

OK kids, I’m out. Heading to Willows Beach in lovely Oak Bay, BC with a smile on my face. 🙂

blpack
    Participant

Enjoy the win. We get some prep time for VT. Win the next game. Work ahead to do. Happy Valentine’s Day, Wolfpack!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

he just stated that he was proud and happy for the guys for sticking together even though they read some viscous stuff at times on twitter, facebook, etc.

… at least he didn’t mention the “lunatic fringe” at SFN….

Ya’ll come on out and take your medicine like a man…

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Black unis rest of the season … DO IT.

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 353 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.