ACC Tournament Game 1 refs pay tribute to Karl Hess

Home Forums All StateFansNation ACC Tournament Game 1 refs pay tribute to Karl Hess

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Old MacDonald
    Keymaster

I am not making this up.  According to alert reporter J.P. Giglio, the three officials working the Maryland-Wake game have “KH” on their left shoes.Â
    [See the full post at: ACC Tournament Game 1 refs pay tribute to Karl Hess]

Trout
    Participant

Unreal…

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Assume the position, boys.

packbackr04
    Participant

we are getting ready to b F-ed.
    hope Debbie came ready to throw down

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would LOVE to see the text that Debbie Yow sent to John C. & John S. This is literally the most biased and defiant act by a professional team that is SUPPOSED to be UNBIASED. What a CROCK.

old13
    Participant

Bush league (ACC?) !!

BJD95
    Keymaster

S-E-C. The only solution, other than vaseline.

BladenWolf

If I were Yow or Gottfried I would not allow the team to take the floor until the refs (calling the game) remove the tape from their shoes.

I would make a f___ing spectacle of it and let them and the whole wide world know that Wolfpack Nation will not tolerate this kind of blatant disrespect from any officiating crew nor the ACC leadership.

GO PACK!

Wufpacker
    Participant

I’m stunned by how juvenile this is. If they think they can get away with it, we’ll get it good today from the zebras. If we do, I trust MG and DY to not remain still about it.

And is there some reason why Hess isn’t working any other conference tournament? Did they also get sick of his schtick (careful when you say that aloud)?

Prowling Woofie
    Participant

Will be interesting to see if the next crew does the same…

WV Wolf
    Keymaster

Apparently the refs for our game do not have anything on their shoes.

Just when you thought this story couldn’t get any crazier, it does. Unbelievable.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

^Was this Eades & company ‘line in the sand’ in the first game?

Unreal, all the way around.

MrPlywood
    Participant

pathetic

bluelena69
    Participant

They don’t have the tape on their shoes, but I bet they are well aware of NC State’s “tendency” to commit phantom fouls and 1-step walks.

old13
    Participant

^ AGREED!! DY/MG have apparently already raised hell about it!

Paramarine
    Participant

Clougherty needs to be shitcanned. Not an emotional response on my part – it’s what would happen to any manager in a professional organization. Either he has no leadership ability re: the behavior of the officials, or he condones it. Either way, he should be out.

BladenWolf

Someone posted Hess was officiating the Big East Tourney.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

I guess the refs don’t like to be called out and their biases exposed. Swofford really can’t tolerate this because if it gets any bigger, it promises to blow up into a natonal story and then it will be out of his control.

bluelena69
    Participant

I guess refs really are like cops. They stand by their own, no matter what.

Prowling Woofie
    Participant

^ Then I hope they are standing by their own in the unemployment line. These three should be canned by the league. If not, Clougherty and Swofford should be shown the door.

Rick
    Keymaster

Reason number 878457874857405872484 the ACC sucks

wilmwolf80
    Participant

Anything short of suspension for these refs is completely unacceptable. If I were in charge of the team, they would not take the court with any of these officials working.

Wulfpack
    Participant

You can’t make this stuff up.

wpakgirl

Tacky behavior by the refs. Juvenile as well.

flattop83
    Participant

Fitting tribute – although it should be on the bottom of the shoe given what it represents

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.