2014-15 Post-WBS Roster Thoughts and Bold Predictions

Home Forums All StateFansNation 2014-15 Post-WBS Roster Thoughts and Bold Predictions

Viewing 13 posts - 176 through 188 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    DrWuffette1day
    Participant

No hurtsies. You’re first now after Wufpacker.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

’82… i don’t think she really understood your post… might be better to leave this alone…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wufpacker
    Participant

“If I could, I would change “psycho” to “gentle, sweet, godly, brilliant writer/all around super fellow.” If you have editing powers, please do. Plus, how do you know it wasn’t you I was referring to on the last line.”

As true as all of that is, you were probably closer to the truth the first time around, thus I will leave it unedited. But now we all know that you are just as unseemly as the rest of us.

And yeah Va…like bill said, just shush. My reputation has already been tarnished enough ’round here for one day.

DrWuffette1day
    Participant

Ugggh.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Because I can:

Rick
    Keymaster

BJD,
    It amazes me our politics are so far off from each other given how often we agree on just about everything else.

Rick
    Keymaster

And yeah Va…like bill said, just shush. My reputation has already been tarnished enough ’round here for one day.

We need a way to differentiate you and wulfpacker. I get you two mixed up way too often. Must be these old eyes

Wufpacker
    Participant

I’m the psycho, gentle, sweet, godly, brilliant one.

😉

DrWuffette1day
    Participant

Yeah- you are! (except for the psycho…that was my lame attempt to be funny.)

I am now going to ban myself from this website for 30 days or at least 30 hours.

I’d pay good money to have this whole thread deleted. Ugggh. I really like everybody and am sorry.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I’d pay good money to have this whole thread deleted.

Feel free to tender an offer, but keep in mind I’d likely have to split it with BJD since he originated the thread (so don’t be lowballing me)

DrWuffette1day
    Participant

Yes, we are going to be awesome next year. (Delete this thread- million dollars.) 🙂

My self-imposed sanction starts now.

redisgood
    Participant

Cat Barber touted in a CBSsports.com article this morning listing their top 5 breakout candidates for 2014-2015. I think he will be as well. He showed flashes as a freshman, and was very good at the end. Classic signs of someone who will take it to the next level as a sophomore.

wilmwolf80
    Participant

Transfer season is where we learn that some grown men fans are just as immature as the teenagers they root for. I say best wishes to those that leave, and welcome aboard to those that come in to the program. Only choice we have is to play with the players that we have, and hope to maximize their abilities and minimize their deficiencies. None of the teams still alive in the tourney right now are perfect. They don’t have 5 skill guys on the court and 5 perfect subs. But they play as a team, and to me, that is the most important factor. There is no questioning that this year’s squad was more of a team than last year’s, hopefully we can continue building that.

Viewing 13 posts - 176 through 188 (of 188 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.