Reply To: State wins in Chapel Hill! Has Dean Smith’s pact with the devil expired?

Home Forums All StateFansNation State wins in Chapel Hill! Has Dean Smith’s pact with the devil expired? Reply To: State wins in Chapel Hill! Has Dean Smith’s pact with the devil expired?

YogiNC
Participant

There is a certain amount of disdain that the NCSU athletic department has for quite a few “fan” sites and I’ve seen it and personally heard it from Debbie Yow when I was speaking with her one time and mentioned SFN. This is one of the reasons. I am POSITIVE that were he alive today Jimmy V would be extremely displeased in this.

Whoever wrote this in that veil of being one of many called StateFansNation should have already been called on the carpet by the others AND the thread removed. This is single handedly THE WORST show of sportsmanship and decorum I have ever seen exhibited on this site. I have been disappointed with how things have been conducted and comments over the past year or so but this on REALLY takes the cake. I never thought I’d see this site sink so low. I was wrong.

And McCallum, say what you want about riding a high horse but I’d rather be accused of doing that than wallowing around in the CRAP that is this thread.

Smarter than the average bear