Reply To: State wins in Chapel Hill! Has Dean Smith’s pact with the devil expired?

Home Forums All StateFansNation State wins in Chapel Hill! Has Dean Smith’s pact with the devil expired? Reply To: State wins in Chapel Hill! Has Dean Smith’s pact with the devil expired?

McCallum
Participant

The poor ol’ drama meter has taken a beating with this one.

Some of you must be rather difficult to deal with on a daily basis be it from straining ones eyes to gaze at you up on that high horse or the lines in the sand you refuse to cross.

They crapped on you for 30 years, cheated while doing so, insulted your intelligence, insulted your degree, all the while flying an invisible flag of hypocrisy. Now you want to sit in hushed silence while they get to tell you YET AGAIN how things are supposed to work in this world, who is good, proper, decent and up right. I will refuse to munch on that bag of rotten apples.

So we will see how unc performs now that the special insurance program set up by el deano slowly comes apart.

That be it homies, sorry I broke some of you down with the Ginger Lynn comment.

My drama meter needs batteries but I lost them when I there threw them at Jeff McInnis for flipping off the Reynolds crowd back in the early 90s.

McCallum