Reply To: SFN Moderators Pick-em Challenge

Home Forums All StateFansNation SFN Moderators Pick-em Challenge Reply To: SFN Moderators Pick-em Challenge

BJD95
Keymaster

A week without a Wolven game, nor a required Wolven pick. So, I can pick all the underdogs I want. Brave workers standing up to the capitalist pig parasites.

BYU (+6.5) at Boise State

I continue to hold to my belief that Boise is terrible this season. BYU will show some fight (starch in their magic underwear?) and at least keep things close.

U*NC (+6.5) at Virginia

Dear heavenly God, how I hope I’m wrong. But God mostly hates me when it comes to the Holes, so I am not optimistic. Virginia is weak offensively, and not readily built for blowout wins (even if they win, which I think is a coin flip).

Vanderbilt (+20.5) at Missouri

Market is overcorrecting for Mizzou (the home loss to Indiana still happened), instead of coming to a full realization of how bad the Gators are. 4 defensive/special teams TDs is not repeatable, and the Commodores keep it quite close.

South Carolina (+18) at Auburn

Ninja, please. This is still the Head Ball Coach, and he’s pissed off to boot. Aubie likely takes their foot off the gas a little, then realizes they have a dogfight on their hands.

Tennessee (+17) vs. Alabama

Tennessee has at least one more good game in it, and Bama already got their “statement blowout” out of the way last week. The Tide are also a completely different team on the road. Vols’ decent enough defense keeps it relatively close.