Reply To: DD and Recruiting … Has NC State moved into the Elite?

Home Forums All StateFansNation DD and Recruiting … Has NC State moved into the Elite? Reply To: DD and Recruiting … Has NC State moved into the Elite?

SaccoV
Participant

News regarding landing the 5* long snapper … Although a bit hokey, I really like Doeren giving some pub to a forgotten part. I love the videos we’ve seen of the walk-ons getting their scholarships as this attests to Doeren’s ‘family environment.’ It’s a good thing to see because as fans, we mirror this sentiment in our daily lives. We have our spirits lifted when we see another Pack fan or Pack alum, and we seem to share a special bond … one that doesn’t come with the purchase of a t-shirt and a degree from UNCG.

Making the ‘little’ guys and role-players feel important can only increase his status with potential recruits. And GreyWolf, your previous post reminds me of another aspect of that story with Kennedy and the Space Race. The janitor at NASA was once asked by an outsider, “What is your job here?” and the janitor replied “I’m working to put a man on the moon.” Items like this one help further that sentiment with the team.