Reply To: DD and Recruiting … Has NC State moved into the Elite?

Home Forums All StateFansNation DD and Recruiting … Has NC State moved into the Elite? Reply To: DD and Recruiting … Has NC State moved into the Elite?

Greywolf
Participant

Grey: go back and check the last 50 years of NC state football history. No head coach has survived hitting the trifecta twice. They can survive it once, but cannot again. Doing it twice is typically a sign that the program is just not healthy. I don’t think DD would have survived it either. Hey, what do I know? Doesn’t really matter because he pulled a rabbit out of his hat.

Rye: Not interested in NC state football history. That was then, this is now. Debbie Yow is not firing and hiring out of a history book. Get real.

Having way too much fun checking out the trifecta of recruits who have committed, are likely to commit and possibly could commit. The only trifecta I’m interested in today is 4 star Joshua Harris, 4-star CJ Clark and 4-star Zonovon Knight. Hit that trifecta and the trifecta of 4-star Walter Burrell, 4-star Derrick McClendon and 5-star Quavaris Crouch and we will be looking at conference and national championship possibilities in 2021/22.

Rye, seriously. Get your head out of your past and enjoy what’s possibly the greatest recruiting class we ever had. No more speculation about Doeren getting fired. Didn’t happen. Ain’t going to happen. 😉