Your “something something Thomas Jefferson something something” UVa Open Thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation Your “something something Thomas Jefferson something something” UVa Open Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 175 total)
  • Author
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

You may recall… it took TJ TWO seasons, not one… to develop the “team leadership” skills to match his talent, plus TJ from the start did not make the number of turnovers that Mr. Smith has committed this season… Now in all fairness to the second point, TJ wasn’t playing Point Guard…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    BJD95
    Keymaster

DSJ mostly isn’t playing PG anymore, either…

Wufpacker
    Participant

Kick his ass, Markell!!!!!

BJD95
    Keymaster

ND game, redux.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Is Doris Burke sleeping with Gott? This is getting ridculous. stfu already.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

… and I think it fair to say… that IF the rest of the new guys had proved to be 1/2 as good as advertised, then Mr. Smith would had a significantly more balanced season…

It’s almost an unwritten rule for Point Guards….
    If you can’t catch the ball and hit the shot… why am I passing the ball to you ???

Heelh8r
    Participant

^Time in the ESPN broom closet already documented

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Troll… what’s the payoff on us breaking 60 if the bet is placed right now ??

No PapaJohnsPizza deal today…

Wulfpack
    Participant

Guy is destroying us.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

No PapaJohnsPizza deal today…

ha! this game not on the board for “in game live betting” .. smart move, I’d dump my entire life savings on UVA moneyline.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

getting molly whopped on our own court and have to hear about how terrific of a coach Gott is.. unreal

Wulfpack
    Participant

getting molly whopped on our own court and have to hear about how terrific of a coach Gott is.. unreal

It does indeed ring hollow. Especially when they put up the graphic of all the lopsided losses in conference.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

It does indeed ring hollow. Especially when they put up the graphic of all the lopsided losses in conference.

and the kicker is there’s no reasonable explanation for stroking him.. they can’t say we have injuries or talent deficiency or any thing of the sort.. just blowing him hard while we take another upper cut.

Wufpacker
    Participant

To the extent we ever had anything ever remotely resembling a “plan” Wuf is likely correct.

Admittedly, my use of the word “plan” might have been a bit of an overstatement.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I’m only half way paying attention, no Kapita today?

Wulfpack
    Participant

50 is more like it.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I presume for the next two games (at least) the running theme will be that Gott’s teams have sucked for two years, but we’re still the dicks for firing him.

And yeah sure Doris, he’ll be coaching somewhere else real soon….if Helen Keller is an AD somewhere.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Gott will be taking tickets for the carousel, but that’s about it.

Heelh8r
    Participant

I’m only half way paying attention, no Kapita today?

Good catch I forgot…We couldn’t have beaten GT without him…He and Markel are our future

Texpack
    Participant

Kirk must be transferring

Wufpacker
    Participant

THE COMEBACK IS ON!!!!!
    (he say’s while laughing)

BJD95
    Keymaster

I presume for the next two games (at least) the running theme will be that Gott’s teams have sucked for two years, but we’re still the dicks for firing him.

And yeah sure Doris, he’ll be coaching somewhere else real soon….if Helen Keller is an AD somewhere.

Yeah, ummmm…putting it politely, I’m not sure he has any church buddy AD ladies he can call in for a favor left. That was a once-in-a-lifetime lucky break that he f-cked away…

BJD95
    Keymaster

KIRK just scored??

Wufpacker
    Participant

Hippo is the bestest cheerleader on the bench.
    That dude is awesome.

Fastback68
    Participant

Well a memorable senior noon night with a loud mouth Doris and an acorn cap hitting threes.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.