Your “Here We Go Again” Pitt Open Thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation Your “Here We Go Again” Pitt Open Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

whew

McCallum
    Participant

Does anyone recall the 5 point play unc got in a game against State that time?

McCallum

Fastback68
    Participant

Tens of dozen fans cheer

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Do we cover the 3.5 spread?

McCallum
    Participant

Troll you are such a loser.

McCallum

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Hellll yeah SONS!! Covering the spread too. Easy like a Sunday morning. Gnight, ole chaps.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

We didn’t cover. Pitt fell under the spread.

Wufpacker
    Participant

MrPlywood
    Participant

On the bright side, 7 with a double-double including 8 offensive boards out of his 16. And nice FT form.

etab4u
    Participant

Woohoo! We’re not last!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant
    Wufpacker
    Participant

We’re #12!!!!!

McCallum
    Participant

You folks are lining up faster than a crowd of hicks at a dirt track race.

McCallum

TheAliasTroll
    Participant
    TheAliasTroll
    Participant
    Wolfanatic
    Participant

We’ve all gone ugly early before…Come on…

Packzingo
    Participant

We almost got beat by a “Young”in” 🙂 WTF – a win is a WIN. I’ll take it and move on!!

pakfanistan
    Participant

You folks are lining up faster than a crowd of hicks at a dirt track race.

McCallum

How dare you people enjoy a win >:[

jay95
    Participant

Glad to see a win, but it should have never have been that close.

Class of 95

StateRed44
    Participant

Enjoy it we got about 2 more of those this year. I’m pleased

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Looking at the final score and the box score..
    I’m OK calling this “A Definite Improvement” at least over the last three games…

So Coach GOTT his Defensive A## up on his shoulders and showed “Something”…
    and the kids responded in a positive EFFORT way… at least during the game…

Now you can call me bill.fromMissouri for the remaining TWELVE games of the regular season if you want to…

We ALL need to see the SAME “Something” every time the PACK hits the hardwood…
    I don’t think Coach disagrees….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    freshmanin83
    Participant

Show me.

Adventuroo
    Participant

Attitude was the difference tonight. I do NOT know if they were coached any better, but they wanted to win. The whole team had a “Team Spirit” attitude and it showed. Abu’s early foul trouble hurt.

We have not had that attitude this season. HOPE it lasts. There was also MORE teamwork. ONE could speculate that since DJS was NOT hitting, he distributed the ball. Maverick looked great tonight….Markell Johnson is the spark plug we needed.

Yurtseven had some early “loose fingers” moments. He would lose a good rebound. He seemed to get in his rhythm as the game moved along.

Henderson was on fire….and we needed it. I think that our final 5 on the floor accounted for all but 6 points of the game. Abu had 4….

One thing is interesting….we have enough folks in the TO Huddles for a Baseball Game (intrasquad) and we still have a couple of designated hitters left over. We have MORE folks in Suits than players in uniform. Really interesting to observe.

Crowd was REALLY small. Now understand, the paid attendance was probably pretty good. The “bowl”, on the Scorer/team side was probably 75% full. Sidelines were about 50%. The opposite side of the bowl (press row) was close to 40%. Club seats were open and very few on the 3rd level. YES, it was a little damp. But it seems that all the businesses that owns the seats in the bowls are having difficulty in “giving them away”. THAT is depressing.

BUT, the crowd did get into it and they were noisy. Officiating sucked as usual.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

B’rer “Roo… glad ya’ll enjoyed the close atmosphere at the game… You know, if the same number of folks were in Reynolds, it would have been a rocker…

By the way, you and Ms. Roo headed down to Two Flags Over Fuquay in the Wolfmobile tomorrow or Thursday??? I hear they playing a big party.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Rick
    Keymaster

Crowd was REALLY small. Now understand, the paid attendance was probably pretty good. The “bowl”, on the Scorer/team side was probably 75% full. Sidelines were about 50%. The opposite side of the bowl (press row) was close to 40%. Club seats were open and very few on the 3rd level. YES, it was a little damp. But it seems that all the businesses that owns the seats in the bowls are having difficulty in “giving them away”. THAT is depressing.

Who wants to watch your team be a dumpster fire? I am to the point its just not worth the effort. I was the same with the team last year.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 133 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.