Your “Carolina Sucks” Game Thread.

Home Forums All StateFansNation Your “Carolina Sucks” Game Thread.

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 388 total)
  • Author
    eas
    Participant

Yes it will help us down the road but how can you say “not on the Coach”? Really? Have you seen this play defense or any Gott team play defense? We have a talented group but like all Gott teams, there is NO defense or organization on offense at all. I have never been on the fire Gott train. However, Gott makes a $hit load of money and our net results really don’t change year to year. So yeah this is absolutely on the Coach!!! Those are his players and if they don’t do what they are prepared for (or lack thereof) then it’s the Coach’s job to motivate them. This sucks!!!!!!!!!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

This is beyond a mollywhopping. Yes this one on the COACH.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Guys, like I said in the post…..Don’t get too upset about this game today.
    Yes, this was ugly today. Worse than I expected, if I’m being honest.
    But I did expect us to be all deer in the headlights today (well…last night).

If you’re not upset about this game you’re not paying attention. We’re about to lose by 50 points. This isn’t a “growth” game.

I’m not pleased at all. Please don’t imply otherwise. But I expected us to get pantsed in CH. We weren’t ready for this game yet. It wasn’t hard to see.
    If we use it going forward, that’s the best we can ask for at this point.

BJD95
    Keymaster

MG will always get talent (until he doesn’t, at some point his sales pitch will run dry), but if he doesn’t do something special with THIS TEAM, it’s clear he will ALWAYS underachieve with it.

So…what exactly would be the he point of keeping him around to be eternally frustrating??

/there is still a small chance this team gets its shit together late (again) but my hope is fading fast. And today’s debacle is unacceptable, period.

Rick
    Keymaster

Is anyone surprised by this? I took the kids sledding. I am tied of crappy play.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Completely and utterly defeated. In EVERy aspect of the game. This is NOT okay.

Packzingo
    Participant

I wasn’t but was by the +50 LOL

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Why anyone thinks this is helpful to the team is beyond me. This is CRUSHING their confidence. This is the kind of beating makes teams disintegrate.

Rick
    Keymaster

The head coach is responsible for the program at this point. CLEARLY. Period, full stop.

You don’t need to get all micro about “fault.”

This. Gott’s program. Gott’s responsibility.
    All that said he isn’t going anywhere until Yow is gone. You are going to see a drop in talent add players see Gott is all show and no go.

WolfWiz11
    Participant

^Hahaha that’s my point. If you think we have anywhere near the talent of any of those teams, you are dreaming.

What the heck are you even saying? At this point, I’m not sure even you know. We have plenty of talent. So only school’s with ten 5-star players can win or idk make games INTERESTING?

BassPacker
    Participant

Yep, its my opinion Troll, don’t need you to agree. Smith has to learn let the game come to him, specially one that is his first game ever in the Dean Dome and his first ever against Carolina. One can’t lose the game in the first 5 minutes but one sure as heck can lose it.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

One team looks decently coached… the other team looks like they merely showed up.

BJD95
    Keymaster

The head coach is responsible for the program at this point. CLEARLY. Period, full stop.

All that said he isn’t going anywhere until Yow is gone. You are going to see a drop in talent add players see Gott is all show and no go.

The higher-ups complete inertia wrt Yow, despite her willingness to just “let it ride” with “her guys” in both revenue sports during her retirement tour is very, very bad management. At a time when it should be clear to anyone, even one who is NOT a “sports guy” that BOTH revenue coaches need be under critical, objective evaluation.

I would say it borders on abandonment of fiduciary duty, frankly. Really pisses me off.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Anbody remember Anthony Against the World his freshman season in the Dean Dome ??

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wufpacker
    Participant

One team looks decently coached… the other team looks like they merely showed up.

You’re not wrong.

eas
    Participant

I didn’t take my kids sledding to watch the “rivalry” game. Good gosh this sucked. Gott, start putting some money back in savings. You’re going to need it.

WolfWiz11
    Participant

I wonder what a player like TJ Warren would have to say about Gott, if player exit interviews were a thing in the NCAA?

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Our Bigs did not do much today, which is polite in the least ?

Smith with 0 fouls and 0 turnovers in the second half…

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Getting ran by the 2nd team

Rick
    Keymaster

The higher-ups complete inertia wrt Yow, despite her willingness to just “let it ride” with “her guys” in both revenue sports during her retirement tour is very, very bad management. At a time when it should be clear to anyone, even one who is NOT a “sports guy” that BOTH revenue coaches need be under critical, objective evaluation.

I would say it borders on abandonment of fiduciary duty, frankly. Really pisses me off.

It’s almost like they want apathy. Maybe that’s the plan.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

24 yr old – Stilman White at the line for the holes…

Rick
    Keymaster

I didn’t take my kids sledding to watch the “rivalry” game. Good gosh this sucked. Gott, start putting some money back in savings. You’re going to need it.

Bad decision IMO. Great sledding today

Rick
    Keymaster

You’re not wrong.

Didn’t see the game but one team has a good coach and one team has a buddy.

BJD95
    Keymaster

^Hahaha that’s my point. If you think we have anywhere near the talent of any of those teams, you are dreaming.

What the heck are you even saying? At this point, I’m not sure even you know. We have plenty of talent. So only school’s with ten 5-star players can win or idk make games INTERESTING?

Maybe he wants to fire the GM instead??

Wufpacker
    Participant

Why anyone thinks this is helpful to the team is beyond me. This is CRUSHING their confidence. This is the kind of beating makes teams disintegrate.

Could go either way. That’s up to the team. If they’re a bunch of pussies…..yeah they’ll never benefit from this can of whupass.

I feel like folks are thinking I wanted us to lose today bcuz I somehow thought losing is better.

I never meant that.

My apologies for being right.

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 388 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.