Weekend Baseball: Terrapins SWEEP Wolfpack

Home Forums StateFans Baseball & Other Sports Weekend Baseball: Terrapins SWEEP Wolfpack

Viewing 7 posts - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Prowling Woofie
    Participant

When’s football season start ????

Wulfpack
    Participant

GA Southern on Aug. 30th. Then Old Dominion, USF, and Presbyterian. Yawn.

GSOWuf
    Participant

Turrble. Just Turrble.

StateFans
    Keymaster

Maryland hadn’t swept a 3 game ACC series since 2009!!! FIVE YEARS!

Classof89
    Participant

This team is a train wreck right now. I had noted we seemed a little rough around the edges prior to the trip to Tallahassee, but had no idea the train would come so completely off the tracks. You know Miami is chomping at the bit to keep the losing streak going in Raleigh this weekend. 3-9 in the ACC after four series would be a catastrophe. Wonder if Yow would pull the plug on Avent one year after a CWS appearance if he goes like 10-20 in the ACC with what was supposed to be our best team ever?? (I think not, but it would certainly erase any program benefits from the CWS breakthrough, in typical NC State @#$t fashion…)

elvislives
    Participant

My calendar says March, relax and let the season play out. If indeed the “train is off the tracks” right now, there is plenty of time to get things rolling full speed again. Conference losses (especially back-to-back sweeps) sting, but there is no reason to panic. If this were the end of May, I might agree with your observation. But for now, wait for the warm weather and keep the faith that Avent will have the team peaking come Tournament Time.

BJD95
    Keymaster

NC State shit…tis quite contagious, it seems. Ugh.

Viewing 7 posts - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.