Wake Forest Comes to Play…Rack ‘Em

Home Forums All StateFansNation Wake Forest Comes to Play…Rack ‘Em

Viewing 19 posts - 26 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Farmers and Engineers = 28
    Baptists – 21
    Baptist Tobacco Farmers — less than 1000 left in NC today…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Pack78
    Participant

Pack 31 (includes a FG!) Deacs 17

BTW, good recognition for Jack Tocho:

http://gopack.com/news/2016/9/28/football-tocho-is-campbell-semifinalist.aspx

Interesting, interesting

JohnGalt78
    Participant

I’m going…good seats in Sec 4, thus, we lose.

Adventuroo
    Participant

If DD’s Desirable’s, supported by a stadium probably filled with 75% or so Deplorable’s, do their Dauntless, Diligent, Daring, Dogmatic (compliment to CD….not to be taken any other way), Dauntless, Deft, Dedicated (as in chopping the wood for 4 quarters), previously executing their Pre-Defined roles….then we should have a DECISIVE victory and will be almost Delusional lot come Saturday Night….

However, if the victory is NOT in the Mighty Red’s favour and the rest of the season is Decidedly WORSE…..then the Queen Debbie MIGHT fool us as she will be the Centre of Attention and might be Determined to unite a Divided fan base and Dismiss the leader of the FB program for Dereliction of Duty(s).

Don’t know much more….except I’m about D’ed out, but I HOPE that our D takes control and the O is motivated to follow their Dashing Demonstration of almost Demonic Deeds…..against the DEMON’s from the West…

mak4dpak
    Participant

My optimism says 2 games played at the same time. We beat the deacs, and the other state beats the holes in florida. That would be a perfect day.

Rick
    Keymaster

Apathy seems to be contagious.
    Win or lose. I am at the beach so psuk it haters.
    🙂

choppack1
    Participant

Mak – that would definitely make for a perm a grin

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Rick…
    Remember… I live at the beach…. and not by myself.

Apathy is for guys who don’t have anything to hope for. Not saying you’re that guy.

Fastback68
    Participant

I’m squeezing in as much wine, women and song as I can before 3:30pm tomorrow and then as much as I can afterwards. The game is my halftime. Section 9 with the sir topem hats.

Thanks Wuf, nice start.

TheCOWDOG

This is the show me game, until the next show me game, and the next.

I will be on the coast next week, ’cause I ain’t apothehetic. Maybe I get back for Notre Dame. Maybe Matthew kicks my ass.

McCallum
    Participant

This is the show me game, until the next show me game, and the next.

I will be on the coast next week, ’cause I ain’t apothehetic. Maybe I get back for Notre Dame. Maybe Matthew kicks my ass.

Show you what?

McCallum

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Matthew, it appears, is gonna kick somebody’s a##…
    500 miles wide and he could go anywhere from Naw’lins to Bermuda.

Every football for the rest of this season is a Show Me, Show Somebody, Show Everybody game whether you want it to be or not.

Careers depend on it.

McCallum
    Participant

I’ll be at Georgia-Tennessee.

14 rows back, 35 yard line behind Georgia side, non railroad end.

McCallum

ryebread
    Participant

Bill:

I tend to think that they should as well, but there are lots of rumblings on another site that they are not. If one is to believe those, we’ve signed a bad contract (my opinion) and a buy out would be too expensive. With the proximity to Yow’s retirement and the money involved (buy out + someone clearly better), it appears that the administration doesn’t care enough about winning to do anything.

Regardless, I think we’re winning today (and against BC and Syracuse). The above discussion is more relevant if we can’t find any upsets.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Game day, ya slick Willies!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Rye…

I left out the most important thing… They need to SHOW Themselves what they can do!
    And then do that again, and again…

Do that and everything else takes care of itself.

you’re probably right with respect to “contractual inertia” unless things get really stupid… and we’re along way away from that.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

So now we’re 14 point favorites. A five point move from where we opened as 9 pt favorites!!! And with most of the public $$$ still on WF. This much line movement is a rare occurrence, and even more rare for P5 conference games.

Don’t know that we cover the 14 but I am now 95% confident we’ll win based SOLEY on observing what’s going on in Vegas this week.

rthomas44
    Participant

Sitting in front of the 65″ OLED , with my finger on the channel button.

mak4dpak
    Participant

And the Pack has no difficulty pulling out this win, even with some of the questionable calls by the refs, giving us 140+ penalty yards. No way! Yet we still win this one. Go Pack!

Viewing 19 posts - 26 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.