U.S. Patent Office cancels Redskins trademark registration

Home Forums StateFans Non Sports Talk U.S. Patent Office cancels Redskins trademark registration

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 438 total)
  • Author
    freshmanin83
    Participant

Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth.

Wufpacker
    Participant

*Yawn*
    I’m bored today. Make me laugh, peasants, before I behead you.

StateRed44
    Participant

Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth.

LOL, yes that’s “THE ONE”. He’s quite the prophet, no? Distinctly remember laughing at the buffoonery on display in the crowd. Useful idiots indeed.

pakfanistan
    Participant

I am a modern day Nostradamus.

And Adonis, but that’s not relevant to the discussion.

redcanine
    Participant

Trivia.

Who can tell me what feathers represent on the Native American war bonnet?
    How many feathers appear on the Redskins ®™ logo? Which direction does the logo face?
    What’s the name of Lou Diamond Phillips’ character from Longmire?
    Can you install plumbing and cablevision inside a teepee?

Wufpacker
    Participant

Not a clue.

5, depends on which side of helmet, but non-helmet faces to right IIRC.

Standing Bear.

I would expect an outhouse and Directv are the better options, though the dish might be difficult to mount.

TheCOWDOG

If my memory doesn’t fail…there are 2 different headdresses.

An honored warrior wore the eagle feathers signifying heroic deeds in battle.

A chief’s bonnet recorded his history of benevolence and leadership to his peeps.

That’s history according to Cowdog.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Over at the Red Pony Cafe where the party never ends….
    it’s “Henry” among palefaces…
    elsewhere it’s “Standing Bear” among redskins…

btw… that’s the best TV western in years….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    TheCOWDOG

^ Yep, and now Longmire’s got a drunk, dead Howard Hughes on his hands to boot.

Not to be confused with dead drunk.

StateRed44
    Participant
    pakfanistan
    Participant

I’ll never understand the love affair with Sarah Palin.

StateRed44
    Participant

brackets

StateRed44
    Participant

My national champion from the wildcard region is the central american tuberculosis/lice infested kids.

pakfanistan
    Participant

It’s amusing how many of those things on the road to impeachment aren’t even illegal.

I don’t think you can impeach a guy just because you disagree with him.

StateRed44
    Participant

Um yeah, it’s meant to poke fun at the idiot with gallows humor for us all…so go ahead. Who is your National Champ?

freshmanin83
    Participant

It’s time to rebuild our military and give our veterans the care they need and the benefits they deserve when they come home.

She needs us to pass health care plan that guarantees insurance to every American who wants it and brings down premiums for every family who needs it. That’s the change we need.

This was the moment – this was the time – when we came together to remake this great nation …

pakfanistan
    Participant

I doubt he’ll ever be impeached so…..mu?

pakfanistan
    Participant

It’s time to rebuild our military and give our veterans the care they need and the benefits they deserve when they come home.

She needs us to pass health care plan that guarantees insurance to every American who wants it and brings down premiums for every family who needs it. That’s the change we need.

This was the moment – this was the time – when we came together to remake this great nation …

Do you disagree with any of that?

TheCOWDOG

Well…That’s a wrap everyone.

Mission accomplished.

StateRed44
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>freshmanin83 wrote:</div>

Wait, he brought down premiums? Wasn’t that part of the lie of the year?
    Do you disagree with any of that?

StateRed44
    Participant

Mission accomplished.

I don’t think you are in charge here, Chief.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Mission accomplished.

It’s like a merry go round.

StateRed44
    Participant

hey cornbread, did your premiums go down or what? You good with open borders, all kinds of parasites coming here?

TheCOWDOG

Absolutely correct, there Red Fred…

Not sure the phrase was ushered by anyone who ever was.

pakfanistan
    Participant

hey cornbread, did your premiums go down or what? You good with open borders, all kinds of parasites coming here?

I didn’t have insurance so, no, they didn’t go down.

Lemme know when Obama opens the borders for the parasites. I’d be interested in that.

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 438 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.