U.S. Patent Office cancels Redskins trademark registration

Home Forums StateFans Non Sports Talk U.S. Patent Office cancels Redskins trademark registration

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 438 total)
  • Author
    pakfanistan
    Participant

Lines in the grocery store

People with last minute coupons that make it worse…

And women that wait til the final tally to locate the purse, to dig around for forms of payment…After asking the cashier if they got all the coupons right…and oh by the way,<br>
    “How’s the family?”

That’s pure evil.

22) Self checkout lines
    23) Pleated jorts

StateRed44
    Participant

hollywood, television, entertainment industry, loud movie talkers, gangbangers, street toughs, rapists, murderers, liars, cheaters, thieves, beets, progressive taxation, irs, lois lerner, irs, michael jordan

StateRed44
    Participant

poetry

StateRed44
    Participant

perversions of marriage

pakfanistan
    Participant

perversions of marriage

I’m with you there. As anyone who has read the Old Testament knows, marriage is mean to be between a man and several women.

tjfoose1
    Participant

The smug douche is patronizing you. It’s something he does to feel better about himself. A feeble attempt at self stroking. Don’t feed the troll.

StateRed44
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>StateRed44 wrote:</div>
    perversions of marriage

I’m with you there. As anyone who has read the Old Testament knows, marriage is mean to be between a man and several women.

It would be great if you understood it, wouldn’t it?

tjfoose1
    Participant

Mormons going “WTF?”

TheCOWDOG

Paki kicks ass. ‘foose…ya ain’t got a bead on him bro. Smug he ain’t.

Needle…sure. Just flip the mirrors around, and we all get exposed. Just like every political savant.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Paki kicks ass. ‘foose…ya ain’t got a bead on him bro. Smug he ain’t.

Needle…sure. Just flip the mirrors around, and we all get exposed. Just like every political savant.

Did you just call me a prick?

TheCOWDOG

Yep. Me too. Lil’Ricky(King Louie), ‘foose, All the 44’s…’cept the real one.

All the Reds,Redskins,Red Rovers let Jeannie come over (she’s a hot Red)

Everyone who’s ever uttered a word that ain’t your’s or mine. Plural

redcanine
    Participant

I HATE FAULKNER!!!!

pakfanistan
    Participant

In all seriousness why do you get it, and everyone else seems to misunderstand so badly.

What am I doing wrong here?

tjfoose1
    Participant

Smug? No? Sure comes off as condescending and patronizing, but ok, Ill take your word for it on that one CD.

pakfanistan
    Participant

I’m really warm and fuzzy once you get to know me.

TheCOWDOG

Flip the mirror. I have to do it all the time.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Has this suddenly turned into some kinda hippie love-thy-neighbor BS thread? Time to break out the thug Disney (Engrish.com….great site.)

pakfanistan
    Participant

You want fireworks, go make a thread about one of the following:
    1) Obama might not be the devil
    2) There may be some validity to the science behind anthropic climate change
    3) Burger King’s gay pride burger
    4) A social safety net is potentially beneficial to society
    5) A graduated tax system could have merit
    6) The refs aren’t solely responsible for State’s lack of success

Result:
    http://youtu.be/NRItYDKSqpQ

Potentially not safe for work, use headphones and common sense. Unless you’re your own boss in which case, kick ass sea bass.

Wufpacker
    Participant

LMFAO…

Ooowww lawd Gezus….Get da water nigga!!
    Wooooooooo….

Fastback68
    Participant

7) Bob Seger and his music both suck hairy donkey balls

ancsu87
    Participant

1) Obama might not be the devil — but Bush is clearly the devil
    2) There may be some validity to the science behind anthropic climate change — There may be some validity to natural climate change
    3) Burger King’s gay pride burger — but Chick Fil-A cannot support tradition marriage
    4) A social safety net is potentially beneficial to society — Entitlement and rampant abuse of the safety net do not occur
    5) A graduated tax system could have merit — A VAT could not have merit
    6) The refs aren’t solely responsible for State’s lack of success — No one has ever said this but don’t let the facts get in the way

The fireworks go both ways with the extremes at either the left or right side. What is the point?

StateRed44
    Participant

anyone stupid enough to believe in “hope and change” with fake plastic greek columns behind “the one”

pakfanistan
    Participant

1) Obama might not be the devil — but Bush is clearly the devil<br>
    2) There may be some validity to the science behind anthropic climate change — There may be some validity to natural climate change<br>
    3) Burger King’s gay pride burger — but Chick Fil-A cannot support tradition marriage<br>
    4) A social safety net is potentially beneficial to society — Entitlement and rampant abuse of the safety net do not occur<br>
    5) A graduated tax system could have merit — A VAT could not have merit<br>

The fireworks go both ways with the extremes at either the left or right side. What is the point?

I think you missed the point.

6) The refs aren’t solely responsible for State’s lack of success — No one has ever said this but don’t let the facts get in the way

You haven’t been here long have you?

ancsu87
    Participant

I didn’t miss the point. I have seen you in action enough to know you shower everyone with fireworks at the meantion of the mirror oposite of your 5 points.

Regarding the refs I have been here a long time and I have yet to see someone say that the SOLE responsibility for State’s lack of success is due to the refs.

StateRed44
    Participant

it’s johnny swoff and the unc system coupled with our own idiot liberal profs who craved to have respect by their peers at unc and duke in the 80’s

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 438 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.