TIME TO SEE RED AND HATE BLUE

Home Forums StateFans Football TIME TO SEE RED AND HATE BLUE

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 264 total)
  • Author
    40YdLine
    Participant

Please keep the ball on the left hash..just in case.

"Don't ever give up"

Tau837
    Participant

Finley is not that bright when it comes to end of half management. His draft stock continues to sink IMO.

If you are talking about him going out of bounds, he didn’t. That’s why UNC called timeout.

Well that’s good.. he sure as hell just about ran out of bounds. His football IQ and his down field throws are not NFL caliber. He’s a good college QB though.

His football IQ was outstanding on the play in question, so not really a good example to support your constant need to criticize him and his NFL potential.

Texpack
    Participant

Tide has locked up a CFP berth with the loss to Auburn

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

His football IQ was outstanding on the play in question, so not really a good example to support your constant need to criticize him and his NFL potential.

He ran within an inch of the out of bounds line when trying to run the clock out. That’s not being outstanding. I can guarantee the coaches weren’t praising him for that.

Texpack
    Participant

On side kick?

rthomas44
    Participant

Seal it!

Tau837
    Participant

He ran within an inch of the out of bounds line when trying to run the clock out. That’s not being outstanding. I can guarantee the coaches weren’t praising him for that.

He ran as much time off the clock as possible and purposely went down in bounds. It wasn’t an accident, he wouldn’t have gone to the ground if he was intent on running out of bounds. You appear to have a bias against him that you can’t see through.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Woooo GO PACK!

@Tau837
    , I’m not gonna argue with you after we just beat UNC. You can argue with someone else if you’d like and write to your favorite NFL team’s owner to be sure and draft Finley to your team.

Texpack
    Participant

Not enough to overturn I don’t think. Probably not a catch.

Tau837
    Participant

Woooo GO PACK!

@tau837, I’m not gonna argue with you after we just beat UNC. You can argue with someone else if you’d like and write to your favorite NFL team’s owner to be sure and draft Finley to your team.

I have already said to you multiple times that I think Finley is a marginal NFL QB. Just because I respond when you inappropriately trash our QB doesn’t mean I think he is an elite QB.

You seem incapable of actually having a reasonable discussion about it, so I’m fine agreeing to disagree.

rthomas44
    Participant

Let the refs take all the time they want… STATE wins!

Texpack
    Participant

Not enough to overturn I don’t think. Probably not a catch.

I stand corrected on the overturn.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

We’ve seen time and time again that Finley makes poor decisions in the 2 minute drill. We will have to agree to disagree. Have a nice night, Tau837.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Speaking of the Zebras…

Do any of ya’ll EVER remember a game when you wished Ron Cherry was the Head Referee ??
    15yds for “Giving him the business… ”

F these MOFOs UP!

POP!!!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    rthomas44
    Participant

Bama Loses??

rthomas44
    Participant

Damnit I want a score!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

that’s right MaterMan… the land grant school whipped the pretty boys…

NOW…
    Speaking of the Zebras…

Swofford can’t save this one…

POP!!!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Wooo NC State win and I win the +16.5 cover!!!!! It’s a good night indeed!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

AND THAT’S YOUR BALLGAME!

SMOKE IF YOU GOT ‘EM…

WOLFPACK SHEARS THE SHEEP FOR THE 8TH TIME IN THE LAST 11 YEARS…

yeah… this time it was the f-ugly way…

i TOLD YA’LL… WE GOT THIS! — POP!!!

PARTYTIME TONIGHT!

POP!!!

MrPlywood
    Participant

Why not give Bambard one more try 😛

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Hey fellas, when you hear UNC fans whining about the refs, and I can guarantee you will, you just tell them “Hey, everybody does it.” They’ll know.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Damn, Nyheim with ~150yds in the second half. Sparkplug. Lifesaver.

freshmanin83
    Participant

Hines runs for over a 1000 this year with that game if I remember correctly.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Oh yeah we obviously lose this game without Hines, even though we have such a supposedly high IQ “NFL caliber” QB playing at home against 3rd stringers.

tnwolfpacker
    Participant

It was a win, but definitely not as much fun as I hoped it would be. Ugly win, but disaster avoided. Hoping for better execution in the bowl game.

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.