Tiggers in the House Tonite 9pm…

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Tiggers in the House Tonite 9pm…

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Heelh8r
    Participant

Three three point fouls in one game new record

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

And that’s your BALLGAME !!!

Smoke if you got ’em…

PACKS Wins!
    No Moral Victory here…

Stat guys… get in the books and figure out the last time the PACK won a conference game when shooting 41.8% ???

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A WEEK MAKES!!!

And Somewhere, the TREE, who went 0 for 3 years against the PACK is shaking his head… knowing that his Tiggers don’t win many games when playing in North Carolina…

GO PACK!

POP!!!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    MrPlywood
    Participant

jeebus

Texpack
    Participant

What can you say?

POP!!!!!

etab4u
    Participant

Wow.

freshmanin83
    Participant

Game over

Heelh8r
    Participant

Oh well…HUGE win…even if we did try to screw it up. First time in a long time we have been able to follow up a big win with another big win

WolfWiz11
    Participant

Only we could make this game interesting with under 2 mins to go.

jay95
    Participant

Coach KK is the man!! Getting the crowd up and loud!! Shouldn’t have been that close but I’ll take the W anyway we can get it….except the Carolina Way!!

Class of 95

WolfWiz11
    Participant

We need to work on inbounding the ball in late game situations. At least Keatts took that TO.

MrPlywood
    Participant

I asked earlier, but isn’t it a violation for the D to be on or over the line on an inbounds? On both those plays they were.

pakfanistan
    Participant

<span class=”d4pbbc-font-size” style=”font-size: 32px”><span class=”d4pbbc-font-color” style=”color: red”>Home Crowd can WIN this game, if they want to…</span></span>

POP!!!

Apparently they wanted to.

Texpack
    Participant

I asked earlier, but isn’t it a violation for the D to be on or over the line on an inbounds? On both those plays they were.

Not sure it’s a “violation” but they do back the defender off when he goes over the line. It was a technical foul to reach out of bounds and touch the ball while the inbounder had it back when I played, but they had to wind the game clock back then.

If the defender is out of bounds you can just throw him the ball.

redwolf87
    Participant

I may be wrong, but it seems that long ago it used to be a technical foul.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Coach KK is the man!!

Mater Man… they’re starting to see thing our way…

POP!!!

redwolf87
    Participant

It was a technical foul to reach out of bounds and touch the ball while the inbounder had it back when I played

This is what I was thinking of. Thanks Texpack.

freshmanin83
    Participant

NCSU + 1 for the Moral Victory. : )

rthomas44
    Participant

Coach KK is doing this in his first season, think about what you may be seeing. At home, State is going to be a beast. Anytime the team plays like the last 2 games …who wants to bet against them? WE NOW HAVE THE COACH WE HAVE WANTED SINCE V.

Pack1997
    Participant

Great effort by everyone. I thought KK was a great hire and he is showing why. However we have to remember GOTT did well his first season too. Enjoy the win but KK is still a wait and see. On the right track though!

Fastback68
    Participant

We need to work on inbounding the ball in late game situations. At least Keatts took that TO.

Yes, for like the last 26 years or so. Why does the team ever line up with all four players 20 feet from the inbounds guy, ever?? It takes someone 4.75 seconds to fight their way back to attempt to catch the pass.

KK calls TO and pumps up the crowd. Did he stare the shooter down like V used to???

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^scratching my head, trying to figure out WHY Y7 wasn’t either making the inbounds pass or catching the inbounds pass…
    At 7ft, he should be a lock either way…

—————–

Great win last night … especially when you look at the boxscore…

Outrebounded 43-32
    Outshot 53% – 42$

Only two guys in double figures…
    Y7 – 29
    ALL-erik -14

that was offset by
    TEN 3 pointers…
    and
    17 Tigger turnovers…

with 3:28 left to play — Dorn made a 3 pointer to put us up 69-57
    Final score was 78-77.
    that’s 9 – 20 over 3 minutes…

But a win is a win and we’ll take it…

Going to Charlottesville next — that’s a tough bus ride…

GO PACK!

44rules
    Participant

Anybody remember David Angel?

No. But there’s a David Angel in Rock Hill, S.C., who used to coach my brother. Supposedly he played ball in college. Big guy. Last time Mom told me about him, he wasn’t doing well. Lots of health problems (cancer, IIRC).

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

rthomas44
    Participant

I don’t think GOTT beat 2 ranked ACC teams back to back.

Texpack
    Participant

Anybody remember David Angel?

No. But there’s a David Angel in Rock Hill, S.C., who used to coach my brother. Supposedly he played ball in college. Big guy. Last time Mom told me about him, he wasn’t doing well. Lots of health problems (cancer, IIRC).

I remember David Angel. Played at Rock Hill HS. PG on that team Rocky? Zumwalt got a scholly to Davidson back when Terry Holland was coaching there. They kicked our tails. I was in elementary school at the time.

ryebread
    Participant

Saw the first half but not the second due to work. I could tell it was going down to the wire. We are good enough to build a working lead on a good team (and this Clemson team is as good of one as they’ve had since Barnes), but not quite good enough to go on cruise control once getting that working lead. Every game is an adventure. Yurt was obviously huge, but one could see that break out game coming for several weeks now.

On comments about the hire and the program, it has been many years since we’ve beaten two ranked teams back to back. If we could somehow beat UVA, it would probably be the first time since V. I don’t think we’ll win that game, but it would certainly e nice given how particularly awful UVA’s style of play is.

I think there are going to be bumps and we’ve had some this year (bad losses to N. Iowa, UNCG, etc.), but I think in the end NC State fans are going to be very happy with this hire. I said when we made the hire that it was the best one we’d made since V. I still believe that.

I would agree that given the style of play, we are going to be an incredibly difficult out st home, and that will go a long way towards building the springboard to really get us where we want. Even some of the elite programs are barely .500 on the road, but are lock down at home and tough on a neutral court.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.