The Official Bash J*ff G***dman Thread

Home Forums StateFans Basketball The Official Bash J*ff G***dman Thread

Viewing 24 posts - 26 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

…the most polarizing topic since…

Doesn’t EVERYBODY agree ….

even in THOSE cases… NOBODY at SFN can be as BIG a A$$hat and say things as IDIOTIC as Mr. G**dm*n…

———-

RE: next year….
    As it stands today…

Nobody knows 100% who will be on the roster and who won’t…

Everybody that plays next year… that played this year… will be much improved three ways…

1. Individually
    2. In their ability to play with each other
    3. Working productively within the concepts of GOTT && Company’s “system”…

Both on the court and off…

So … just how hard is it… to say “We will be a better TEAM next year because of this year?”

The wildcard here is the same as everywhere else…
    “Who is going to be next year’s HEADCASE?”

From here… it looks like everybody gets at least one every year… some years more than one.. and we certainly have had our share…

We are pretty clueless as to how to answer that at this point… but I betcha a buck…. GOTT & Company already has a good idea…

Sometimes you just got to TRUST the coaches… sometimes…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Rick
    Keymaster

So … just how hard is it… to say “We be a better TEAM next year because of this year?”

I can agree that because we played this year we will be better next year than if we had not played this year.

redcanine
    Participant

Is J*ffy the cross-eyed guy that speaks with a lisp?

wilmwolf80
    Participant

Could very well be him. He looks a little cross-eyed in his ESPN picture. But I’ve never heard him speak, and will never if I can help it. The only thing I watch on ESPN outside of live sporting events is Highly Questionable, Around the Horn, etc. in the afternoon after work. I can’t even stand to watch SC anymore. I’ve even taken to watching all Wolfpack games with the sound off and music playing. It has increased my enjoyment ten fold, win or lose.

FergusWolf
    Participant

…this is an NC State message board, the only way that griping about him here is “feeding the troll” is if he is reading these forums. In which case, hi Jeff, eff you!

I think I hurt myself laughing at this…can I send you the emergency room bill?

FergusWolf
    Participant

VaWolf…

Here’s the score:

Jeff Goodman = @sshat
    David Glen = (plain old) @ss

Good call

MrPlywood
    Participant

Here I am late to this thread even though I am partially responsible for its creation 😛

Anyway, I saw G**dman’s “article” on ESPN.com and its brevity betrays J*ff’s pettiness and laziness. J•ff failed to mention that TJ’s season included scoring feats that have not been seen for decades, yet he found the strength to include the jab that State is “likely headed to the NIT”. While accurate, it was clearly intended to slight TJ and the team since J*ff had already explained that he would not vote for him because of the team’s performance.

While I’m at it I’ll bash someone else, Alaa Abdelsnobby, who burped this up at lunch the other day, before the vote was in:

“I love T.J. Warren’s game, but it kind of gets lost in the fact that NC State’s not going to be playing in [the NCAA tournament], unless they do something incredible, but I don’t seeing that happening. He’s an excellent player, but I’m leaning towards [C.J.] Fair or [Jabari] Parker or other guys, just because I’d rather see a guy on the winning team doing that. I don’t want to take away how great of a player he is, I just like to reward teams that also win. Winning is a skill. Winning needs to be rewarded. Is he awesome? Heck yea. Is he a pro? Absolutely, but I worry about a team that hasn’t achieved as much as other teams in the league have, throughout the course of the year.”

I thought Alaa was an educated Dookie. Clearly his reading comprehension skills are lacking since he mentioned “team” 4 times in a blurb about the Player of the Year award.

I’m done now.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

^The Team of the Year Award goes to: Jabari Parker

The Player of the Year Award goes to: Duke

That’s more-or-less what the snobs/elites are saying with their arguments.

wilmwolf80
    Participant

Fair and Parker are both good players, but Fair’s season was pedestrian at best, and Parker was at times not even the best player on his own team. Though I am pained to say it, Paige is the only other player that at times carried his team to victory in the same way as TJ, but he only got a couple of votes.

wilmwolf80
    Participant

Hey Jeff, I got my team to the tournament, can I be conference Player of the Year now?- Signed TJ Warren.

StateFans
    Keymaster

* How can one argue that we WEREN’T robbed of at least a couple of games this year? Particularly the @ Wake game where

* Doyel has come a LONG way. A LONG WAY.

* Goodman is so blinded by bias regarding NC State that he is actually hurting his credibility and doing his job poorly. Not that anyone in today’s media cares about credibility.

* We certainly didn’t let Goodman off the hook in our NCAA Tournament entry.

wilmwolf80
    Participant

I’ll admit that at least a portion of my excitement at getting the tournament bid was knowing that asshat would be eating his words. He admitted in one tweet that he was wrong about our tourney chances, but AFAIK he has not apologized to TJ.

As for Doyel, he has gotten better WRT State fans. I think that is mostly to do with the fact that his stature has increased and he no longer needs to troll State fans for webpage clicks.

StateFans
    Keymaster

Goodman started trolling months ago. See below. It’s called ‘confirmation bias’. He believed/wanted it to be true that anything he saw was going to support his preconceived notions. Even in the first week of the year with more than half the season to play.

wilmwolf80
    Participant

Hadn’t seen that tweet. What an asshat.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Let’s just say he strikes me as a guy…who’s very insecure about the size of his member.

1.21 Jigawatts
    Keymaster

He strikes me as the type of guy, because he was so utterly wrong, he’ll be even more vendictive towards State due to “us” showing the world just how wrong he is/has been.

Big thanks to Al Gore for inventing the internet so we have his written words easy to share.

redcanine
    Participant

Troll this you cross-eyed moron. He looks like the Manning brother that had one too many concussions.

wilmwolf80
    Participant

Jeff Goodman strikes me as the type of guy that sells people cocaine laced with deworming agent.

Pack Mentality
    Participant

Maybe this dude’s and Jay Bilas’s incessant complaining about TJ Warren not being deserving because one must lead their team to the tourney helped influence those on the committee. What a couple of moronic dipsh***s. The one and only reason that they disagreed with TJ Warren being given the clear cut player of the year award was a non-existent reason. The best player in the conference single handedly did lead his team to the tournament a**holes. Next time you should verify your reasons for being an argumentative douchebag before opening your ignorant mouth.

SqlWolf
    Participant

I wouldn’t worry too much about J*ff G**dman, since he’s pretty good at being a troll/a$$#at. He’ll eventually change focus and try getting other fanbases riled up.

redcanine
    Participant

j*ff g**dm*n

redcanine
    Participant

J*ff Doucheman and that Technician editor can both suck it!

wilmwolf80
    Participant

Just like to take a moment to say eff you to Jeff again. Haters gonna hate.

wilmwolf80
    Participant

Someone with a twitter account let Jeffy know that he hasn’t earned the right to write articles on ESPN about and/or tweet about TJ’s decision. That privilege should go to a real journalist, not an asshat.

Viewing 24 posts - 26 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.