The LAST Regular Season Game of 2018… Da'Ville Game Thread…

Home Forums StateFans Basketball The LAST Regular Season Game of 2018… Da'Ville Game Thread…

Viewing 5 posts - 151 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    freshmanin83
    Participant

Have them take the Howling Cow on the road with them to the Tourny.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Guys… I gotta tell ya…

In over 50 years of watching Tobacco Road Basketball… I don’t think I’ve ever seen a better job of a Coach, first year in the league or not, taking a motley crew such as what we have this season and getting more out of less….

FWIW… Keatts’ tied Everette Case’s record tonight of the most Regular Season wins ever by a first year NC State Men’s Basketball Coach with 21 wins…

Now, in all fairness, you kinda gotta put an asterisk by Keatts in the book, if you want to / have to… Case’s 1st Team did not play 31 regular season games

Nevertheless… Congratulations to Coach Keatts!
    And remember this — NOBODY in their right mind expects you to pull this kind of miracle off every year while you’re coaching at NC State…

GO PACK!

POP!!!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    GoldenChain
    Participant

And remember this — NOBODY in their right mind expects you to pull this kind of miracle off every year while you’re coaching at NC State…

Speak for yourself! Coach Keatts, you are exactly what I’ve been waiting for for 29 years!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^Nobody, in their right mind, expects to have to coach a motley crew every season…
    No disrespect to this TEAM meant whatsoever…

THEY deserve all the Congratulations they get!

“You Guys earned ALL of IT!”

… and ya’ll ain’t finished showing folks what you can do…

We’ll BEAT the ‘hoos in the rematch — the FUGLY way….

GO PACK!

POP!!!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    rthomas44
    Participant

Pass the mater juice!

Viewing 5 posts - 151 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.