The LAST Regular Season Game of 2018… Da'Ville Game Thread…

Home Forums StateFans Basketball The LAST Regular Season Game of 2018… Da'Ville Game Thread…

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    jay95
    Participant

Way to go PACK!! Dug down and got it!! Made the free throws when they needed it.

Class of 95

Texpack
    Participant

11-7. A prediction like that would have gotten you drug tested before the season. This will go down as one of my favorite State teams of all time. Ready for the Tournament. Really enjoyed spending the regular season with you guys.

POP POP POP POP!

MrPlywood
    Participant

Damn they could not switch that feed quick enough.

jay95
    Participant

Agreed Tex! This will make watching the next game with the Tarheel fan wife a lot easier.

Class of 95

wolfmanmat
    Participant

We shoot free throws like that again and we will get beat. It’s a good win right now tho. 100% in the tourney and chance to improve our seed.

McCallum
    Participant

Give her a slap for me.

McCallum

MrPlywood
    Participant

Some nice words from the seniors on the radio… I like this team a lot.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

11-7. A prediction like that would have gotten you drug tested before the season.

Truly incredible.

Packzingo
    Participant

What a turn around since the ND beat down!!

Wolfanatic
    Participant

^ you married a Tarheel fan? As Lewis Grizzard would say: “Damn, son. I don’t believe I would have told that.”

freshmanin83
    Participant

Good times guys what a ride so far and still games to go.

Heelh8r
    Participant

Really enjoyed spending the regular season with you guys.

H8r back with clean britches. It really has been fun. I know it’s easier when you’re winning, but thanks for keeping it positive. So much more fun. We did it! We ain’t done!!

McCallum
    Participant

I dated bombshells from unc back in the day.

One even got mad at me for supporting Apartheid in South Africa. I upped the game and said if Apartheid ended South Africa would become a wasteland. What a beauty, what a liberal wild hoochie.

South Africa is a dump and the ANC will now start taking land from white farmers.

I was right. They will starve.

I should have slapped the unc co-ed 28 years ago.

McCallum

Packzingo
    Participant

The regular season is over, we have as good a chance as anyone in NY and life following the ACC tournament!! A far cry from the last Gott year!!

jay95
    Participant

Thankfully she didn’t actually go to UNC sadly like most she just grew up that way. I’ll give her a slap on the butt if she’ll let me get close enough to her McCallum

Class of 95

WolfWiz11
    Participant

South Africa is a dump and the ANC will now start taking land from white farmers.

I went to Joburg back in 2016 and thought it was fantastic. But I am a frequent traveler to Nigeria, so ;(

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^ you married a Tarheel fan? As Lewis Grizzard would say: “Damn, son. I don’t believe I would have told that.”

Not the only one…

I should have slapped the unc co-ed 28 years ago.

But did you stay married to her?

————-

Back to basketball….

GO DOOK!!!

and in the PNC tonight…

For the record… while the boxscore may not indicate so, AL FREEMAN played one his BEST GAMES of the season!

On to Brooklyn…

GO PACK!

POP!!!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Gowolves
    Participant

McCallum our resident Grandpa who we have to apologize profusely for being an ass. But he’s our ass.

rthomas44
    Participant

Not that it matters but Botb and yours truly were the first on the bus and we’re in the front seats.

jay95
    Participant

McCallum is the man. I expect I would enjoy sitting down with him, Cowdog and the rest of you guys and hearing some stories.

Class of 95

McCallum
    Participant

South Africa is toast.

Did not marry unc co-ed.

Do not use roll on deodorant.

McCallum

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

My Wolfpack girl is here tonight so I gotta go…
    See ya’ll in the funny papers…

GO PACK!

POP!!!
    Good Night Gents…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    44rules
    Participant

Really enjoy watching this team – win or lose. Abu hasn’t had the year he or we wanted him to have, but maybe he should get more time considering our defensive rebounding woes. Without his defensive rebounds tonight, we don’t go on a run and we don’t win.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

Pack78
    Participant

So,who’s up for some Howling Cow? CKK is one of our apparently many coaches that build team cohesion like few others can…VERY impressive group!

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Just gonna say it once. I loathe Grayson Allen. Serial tripper.

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 155 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.