The Jamie Luckie effect

Home Forums All StateFansNation The Jamie Luckie effect

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    tjfoose1
    Participant

I love you man.

TheCOWDOG

How long did it last?

tjfoose1
    Participant

distractingly unsatisfying.

redisgood
    Participant

He strikes again:

“Phil Martelli, the St. Joseph’s head coach, was not thrilled with the officiating. He was so upset he even called out one referee by name in the postgame press conference.

“We are the third-fewest fouling team in America and they shot 24 fouls shots in the second half,” Martelli said. “He will want his name in the paper. His name is Jamie Luckie: He was the referee.

“Shame on us, we fouled. We gave up 24 foul shots in the second half and I am not sure why we would change in our 29th game, but we did.”

tjfoose1
    Participant

“He will want his name in the paper. His name is Jamie Luckie: He was the referee.”

Awesome. Makes his point, while technically, not breaking the rules barring comments on officiating.

TheCOWDOG

Reset the stats boys. Oh…and kindly keep my boy Hull high on your research.

Rick
    Keymaster

“Shame on us, we fouled. We gave up 24 foul shots in the second half and I am not sure why we would change in our 29th game, but we did.”

Sounds about right. Just like how they change the way the game is called from half to half.
    College basketball sucks right now.

Wulfpack
    Participant

College basketball sucks right now.

Your opinion.

Looks pretty darn good from my vantage point. A lot of parity. Probably 20+ teams with a shot to win it all. March Madness on the horizon. People are still showing up and tuning in, so…

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.