Sun Bowl 2017 pre-game warmup…

Home Forums StateFans Football Sun Bowl 2017 pre-game warmup…

Tagged: 

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Fastback68
    Participant

Samuels!!!!!

freshmanin83
    Participant

Wildwolf again?

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Two minute warning…

NOT quite sure what we’re being warned about…

unless it’s another onside kick…

J-SAM with the knock out punch…

POP!!!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Check that Johnny… PLAY UNDER REVIEW…. by the B1G10…

POP!!!

freshmanin83
    Participant

Come 3 or 4 an sneaks

Fastback68
    Participant

Take a knee, my a—-

freshmanin83
    Participant

Qb I meant to write.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

… and then it just wouldn’t be the Wolfpack Football we all love to hate… if we didn’t find ‘creative ways’ to make otherwise boring games — shall we say? — “Interesting”, would it ???

BIG10 guys hold for the PACK….

Game over in just a minute…

POP!!!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

HEAVY RIGHT + Reggie == PACK puts 50 on the big board…

who’s running the f’ing clock in El Paso ???

POP!!!

Fastback68
    Participant

Jefferson Voyage 12. Pack Wins!!!

freshmanin83
    Participant

Pack should onside it or would that be too much? Just kidding.

Texpack
    Participant

Feeling a tad better about our chances. Nice end to a solid season.

freshmanin83
    Participant

Ok one more score. Of course they have already covered the spread.

freshmanin83
    Participant

Wolftastic.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

BALLGAME!

Smoke if you got ’em…

WOLFPACK wins the 84th Sun Bowl…

Just for fun… Chubb with the gatoraide bath on Coach DD…

Won’t take long to dissect this one…

WOLFPACK Football- 2017 — 9 and 3…

BASKETBALL is at Death Valley tomorrow pm at 4pm deserves our attention…

POP!!!

Texpack
    Participant

Especially nice to see Toad Graham get his arse handed to him. Now let’s kick some kittens tomorrow.

freshmanin83
    Participant

9-4 – 6-2 ACC a good year.

wolfmanmat
    Participant

Any info on Finley? Assuming he goes pro, but be nice if he sticks around. If not, could be a rebuilding year next year. Losing alot of good players.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Pack goes to 16-14-1 in bowl games…

Greywolf
    Participant

WOLFPACK Football- 2017 — 9 and 3…

9-4?

tractor57
    Participant

The next question will be replacing the leaving players and possibly some assistants that leave. If Coach D has built a program he will be prepared for both. Today we saw a few of the rising players, what we haven’t seen is potential turnover with assistants. Not being negative as that is part of building a program.

Greywolf
    Participant

The red zone offense didn’t decide to sit the game out.

When we don’t score in the red zone, it’s the play-calling. When we do score, the players decided not to sit out.

rthomas44
    Participant

The assistant coaches all got raises…they should stay.

tractor57
    Participant

Should? Maybe. But as we know changes happen. A good leader is prepared for that – I thin Coach D is a good leader but we shall see on this.

Greywolf
    Participant

what we haven’t seen is potential turnover with assistants. Not being negative as that is part of building a program.

Let Mr. Sunshine weigh in: Doeren gave up a million dollars to stay here, what would an assistant be willing to give up to stay?

Doeren appears to take family life for himself and his assistants seriously. I’ve heard he has run an assistant out of the Murphy Center who was there after it was time to go home. He’s concerned or so I hear about assistants having an opportunity to schedule vacations with their families.

The LSU coach admits he interferes with the play calling. He has the right to do that but what does that do for his relationship with coaches. You don’t keep coaches by screwing around with them just because you can. Drinkwitz, for example, is young, brilliant and learning how to win. IMO you have to let employees make mistakes, even sometimes costly mistakes, in order to keep the ones with real potential. Drink has real potential.

Drink is in the box. Ledford was shown on the sidelines today with a headset on and identified as the Run Game Coordinator. That level of participation is vital to having job satisfaction. George McDonald is the Passing game Coordinator. He has job satisfaction. Nearly all assistants have young families. Time with the family, job satisfaction, decent working conditions and working for a man with a vision for the “company” all go into making leave or stay decisions. It isn’t always who will pay the most money.

We have not renewed some contracts of coaches who weren’t fulfilling expectations and we have lost coaches to what I would call promotions to Coordinators which is what you want to be the reason every coach leaves — he was poached for a step up in his career.

I hope I don’t sound like I know it all as most of this speculation and guess work based on a few bits of information I have gleaned.

BTW Dave was given a Gatorade soaking today. He seemed to love it. A happy man. (Would he been as happy at the Pinstripe Bowl?)

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.