State/Dook Ice Prison Game Thread

Home Forums StateFans Basketball State/Dook Ice Prison Game Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

We are going to finish this strong…

question of time and how deep a hole we’ve dug…

Time to STIR the stew…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Texpack
    Participant

Cody is getting better. We just need two superstars and a competent big man to play with the twins.

MrPlywood
    Participant

I will watch til the bitter end!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Going to watch till zeros on the clock. Team didn’t give up. Fans showed up in droves in a frigging ice storm. They are battling their damn asses off. It’s the least I can do. Better seasons are ahead.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Epic comeback starts right now

Radman
    Participant

TV on until the end. Sound off. Listening to music. Best way to watch.

WolfWiz11
    Participant

Lol I have perspective, I’m just a realist. I told a buddy after the WF loss that we could potentially start 0-7. I was actually kinda upset we beat Pitt. I love State too much to be happy about 1-5 in the ACC, no matter how many HOF coaches are in it. But mostly I’m disappointed/heartbroken at the absolutely skydive we’ve taken one season removed from the S16. And yea we had a few players leave, but we still returned guys who can’t hit 3 ft from the basket, we have no defense, we give up leads, our offense is nonexistent, and we don’t make free throws. So it’s just too sad to watch. And it’s all together, ugly basketball.

tjfoose1
    Participant

Oh well. 1-6.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Turn off your TV, WolfWiz, and keep rooting against a NC State win (for whatever sick reasons you have), and claim to be the #1 fan. A realist you are not. Your perspective is perverted.

Texpack
    Participant

Lol I have perspective, I’m just a realist. I told a buddy after the WF loss that we could potentially start 0-7. I was actually kinda upset we beat Pitt. I love State too much to be happy about 1-5 in the ACC, no matter how many HOF coaches are in it. But mostly I’m disappointed/heartbroken at the absolutely skydive we’ve taken one season removed from the S16. And yea we had a few players leave, but we still returned guys who can’t hit 3 ft from the basket, we have no defense, we give up leads, our offense is nonexistent, and we don’t make free throws. So it’s just too sad to watch. And it’s all together, ugly basketball.

I thought we could go 0-18 in conference and with our putrid shooting, any win is a mini miracle

Radman
    Participant

Just curious…when do we play BC?

BJD95
    Keymaster

I just feel sad for the staff and players, because the effort is there, and there’s just not any payoff, or hope for payoff. At least not this season. Hard for me to watch any more of it. ESPECIALLY against a bunch of asshats like Duke.

MrPlywood
    Participant

guys who can’t hit 3 ft from the basket, we have no defense, we give up leads, our offense is nonexistent, and we don’t make free throws.

State did the opposite of all that in the first half.

JohnGalt78
    Participant

Front of the rim X 20

Wufpacker
    Participant

I have no defense for anything you said, except that you were “upset” we beat Pitt. That’s messed up.

rbwolfpack
    Participant

Lol. I thank goodness I am not watching this showing. All I had to do was see on espn site was we up at halftime and told my son we lose. Turned back to espn on phone and saw score again I told my son look nc state never fails fall apart again. Thanks I dont watch them anymore this year come on baseball

WolfWiz11
    Participant

Lol AliasTroll, I never root “against,” I just don’t get my hopes up/have expectations (at least this year). If it’s truly a rebuilding year (as many have claimed), then that has to be the default for most. I have never rooted against State (that’s laughable).

BassPacker
    Participant

This loss is ALL on GOTT. Poor in game coaching. It was obvious Dook was leaving our big open top of lane. When we were aggressive there, like feed ball to Abu we scored and dominated. Once we started jacking up 3’s instead of pounding the middle, Dook went on a run and game over. Pack did that in the 1st half, went uup by 10. 2nd half was like they forgot what was working. Good effort…poor coaching.

JohnGalt78
    Participant

Nice to have a free time out

Wufpacker
    Participant

I have never rooted against State (that’s laughable).

You said you were kinda upset we beat Pitt. I can quote it back to you (again) if you’d like.

Texpack
    Participant

I totally agree on the effort. We have to start recruiting shooters instead of athletes. Give me a team with Atsur, Etimov, and Marcus Melvin

WolfWiz11
    Participant

“In the first half.”

Look, I love NCSU. Bball is my favorite sport. But I can’t take the heart ache anymore this year. Sorry if it comes off as negative. But it’s literally killing me. I mean, be bad, go .500, but 1-6? Lord, that’s a helluva 180. So I come here to vent. But perhaps I went too far.

Enjoy the rest of the season, folks. If you’re at the game, drive safely.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Our defense was awful in the second half. You knew the Duke shooters would get going, and we had no answer. They are also driving at will. Really poor defense.

MrPlywood
    Participant

This loss is ALL on GOTT. Poor in game coaching.

IMO the players forgot the plan. Do you think GOTT told them to start jacking 3s? I doubt it. The Pack got to the ball to the middle many times in the 2nd and the bigs did nothing with it.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I totally agree on the effort. We have to start recruiting shooters instead of athletes. Give me a team with Atsur, Etimov, and Marcus Melvin

ANTHONY GRUNDY FTW!!!!!

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 306 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.