Round of 64 – Pack vs. LSU!

Home Forums All StateFansNation Round of 64 – Pack vs. LSU!

Viewing 9 posts - 526 through 534 (of 534 total)
  • Author
    JeremyH
    Participant

whiteshoe the matchup was not in Lacey’s favor tonight, but he did hit a big shot during our run.

Turner with 9 points, Lacey with 10, against a dominant front court. and we won. unbelievable

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Wonder if the other Coaches “adjusted” their D’s after Lacey GOTT on everybody’s radar in mid January?

This ain’t Alabama…
    It’s kid’s first season playing top level competition…
    I’m cutting him some slack..

at least until next season…

Comparisons to Anthony are, not only in poor taste and insulting to both players, but may reflect some memory deficiencies…
    CAT 1.0 set the single season record at NCSU for bad shot selection.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    JeremyH
    Participant

Lacey played so flawlessly in the first half of the season, when he shows he’s human its assumed he’s faltering. silly business, he was instrumental to the comeback.

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

As I said all year, cat didn’t shoot enough from 3 last season or early this year. He was never a sub 30% shooter from 3. Defenses sagged on him. Learning you can’t blow by everyone is far different than settling for early step back threes and long jumpers. He’s learned. Which is my point. The comparison is apt. Lacy doesn’t have the accelerator but he uses his body to get into the lane well. His decision making gas zilch to do with how he’s defended or shot selection. Zip

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

My criticism of lacy doesn’t take away how pivotal he is. The point is that shot selection and defense still remain the biggest challenges for this team

96Fan
    Participant

Very proud of the pack, even if it was an ugly win. I’m embarrassed to say I quit watching around 10 mins to go. Still I recorded it and just watched it. I Just hope we compete with Nova. Go Pack!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Very proud of the pack, even if it was an ugly win. I’m embarrassed to say I quit watching around 10 mins to go. Still I recorded it and just watched it. I Just hope we compete with Nova. Go Pack!

No one should blame you … was pretty painful for a while 🙂

Felt good watching though, didn’t it? Really happy for the players and staff, and even for the fans. We know exactly how LSU-nation feels right now.

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

You’re on the 8-9 line for a reason. 2 very similar teams. Both capable od laying turds or looking like a top 10 club. They shat themselves worse in the second than we did in the first. Maybe we get rolling next round. Not sure we turned it over 10 times in a half all season, so maybe we got the yips out

JeremyH
    Participant

that’s ok. i stopped watching for a little while after we lost to Wake Forest : D Its not easy, bro.

Viewing 9 posts - 526 through 534 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.