Round of 64 – Pack vs. LSU!

Home Forums All StateFansNation Round of 64 – Pack vs. LSU!

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 534 total)
  • Author
    Khan
    Participant

I knew we were gonna win! 😀

Wufpacker
    Participant

Big props to BJ for putting that shot up. Nice and soft. Wow!

Big time. Lacey hung him out to dry and he rose to the occasion and then some.

WolfWiz11
    Participant

AoD, I rescind all my previous comments about you.

Somebody get KH a doughnut, let that boy eat!

Fastback68
    Participant

Go ahead and cry Dez Lee. State is still alive!!

tractor57
    Participant

I haven’t seen a free throw line defense like that since ’83.

JeremyH
    Participant

Kellog sounds disappointed

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Memo to GOTT…..BURN THAT SHIRT

‘Roo… do you think a phone call would be more effective ?

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    JeremyH
    Participant

Kyle Washington is not going anywhere. Gottfried chest bumped his ass like 10 times in the locker room.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Left handed Hippo Hook for the win

I changed shirts at the half

Ditto. Went the oldest rattiest NCSU shirt I own.
    And I’ll be wearing it again Saturday.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Left handed Hippo Hook for the win

I changed shirts at the half

As did I. As did I.

Think maybe V steered the ball in while Lo and Allah held Abu’s hand back LMAO

bill-1956
    Participant

I’m gonna go over to that corner – right over there, curl up in a little ball, and rock myself to sleep.

WOW!!!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Some of ya’ll might have changed shirts ???
    But some of ya’ll need to change your ‘wears !

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    MrPlywood
    Participant

Seriously, how many times has BJ got the ball in that spot then not known what to do. Instead he makes a man move and there you go.

And I’d much rather live with the result of a shot in close than a jacked three. Abu was right there to clean up, just in case.

BJD95
    Keymaster

What game was it where Lacey desperation passed like that to KH right before the half, and he was surprised and kinda just ate the ball? Who knew that would be the harbinger of a miracle??

Wufpacker
    Participant

AoD, I rescind all my previous comments about you.

Somebody get KH a doughnut, let that boy eat!

Doughnut my ass. That boy earned himself a turkey leg and dozen Krispy kremes.

Coach Abatemarco
    Participant

Just like we drew it up. Get king hippo the ball twice under a minute to go. So excited. I am not teaching tomm. Calling in the substitute. Go wofford.

Die hard state fan from the crystal coast!

tjfoose1
    Participant

LSU pulled an NC State.

Chew on that haters!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Really, really happy for Kyle and Anya. The whole team and especially the seniors, but Kyle for keeping confident and really being a huge contributor in the 2nd half. And Anya goes without saying … amazing 🙂

Gowolves
    Participant

I am at the beach. When they missed their forth or fifth freethrow I looked at my buddy and said the Pack would win this game. It was about three or four minute mark. Pack still down by three. I just knew it. This was one from a higher power. Maybe my dad? Even though he went to Clemson he loved my team. When I watched the NC IN 1983 we got down and I was about to cry. I was 12. He looked at me and said son, don’t worry they will win this…I believed him. I guess everyone knows the rest of the story.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Wow, I had to wait 39 minutes 59.9 seconds of game time to have some fun 🙂

Adventuroo
    Participant

Pete Carroll just tweeted…..”Thank God for Johnny Jones…..maybe they’ll quit talking about my coaching stupidity”

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Also, I can’t wait to re-watch this and see a team aside from us completely wilt down the stretch. LSU players being really cool in the postgame presser.

MrPlywood
    Participant

dozen Krispy kremes

choppack1
    Participant

Holy cow! I gott is definitely a players coach – he loves these guys and it looks like they love him. And the players love each other.

I wouldn’t normally say that – but when you see what they just showed in the locker room – you can see it. And that’s huge. No matter what – selling out like that and believing and supporting each other in the trenches like that…there’s nothing but good that can come from it.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

What game was it where Lacey desperation passed like that to KH right before the half, and he was surprised and kinda just ate the ball? Who knew that would be the harbinger of a miracle??

End of first half @ Cheat Dome.

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.