Rawle Alkins

Home Forums All StateFansNation Rawle Alkins

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    TheCOWDOG

Lil Rickey, I love ya man, but ya gotta stop dreaming of me and get on with your life.

Didn’t know it was gonna be this way when I left you at the alter.

You…who wears the badge of ” keymaster. ” Your hypocriscy is only matched by the total lack of self-awareness.

Rick
    Keymaster

Lil Rickey, I love ya man, but ya gotta stop dreaming of me and get on with your life.

Didn’t know it was gonna be this way when I left you at the alter.

You…who wears the badge of ” keymaster. ” Your hypocriscy is only matched by the total lack of self-awareness.

Its great someone of your generation is willing to come out like this. I am sorry but I am happily married to my wife.

BTW I am very impressed with you using two big words. I didn’t think they even had big words during one room school house days.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Can we get back to the discussion about how we’re not going to get any recruits and everyone is going to transfer so it’ll just be Dennis Smith and five or six students that won the weekly ‘player for a couple games’ lottery.

It's legal now.

MISTA WOLF
    Participant

With a name like that you would think we would be a shoe in. I believe he was named by someone from Yadkin County, phonetically.

choppack1
    Participant

Back to recruiting – as I understand it, we are hopeful that we will end up with at least a grad student transfer big man.

Of course, the bigger problem is that we don’t have any young big men signed. As such, if we don’t sign any more freshman or juco big man, we are looking for freshmen at the 4 and 5 spot. Really a very poor job in this area.

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.