Quarterfinals! NC State vs. Duke Game Thread!

Home Forums All StateFansNation Quarterfinals! NC State vs. Duke Game Thread!

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    MrPlywood
    Participant

Losing Cat would be much bigger than losing this game. Hope he’s OK.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

What if they gave a thread and nobody came?

CluelessTrolls wouldn’t have anybody to argue with except themselves…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Whiteshoes67
    Participant

Duke played well. We didn’t. Thought the line should’ve been closer to 14-15. The team we dropped who lost 4 in a row grew up a long time ago. 1 man full court presses down 30 get your players killed. I hope he’s ok. Tough kid but I’ve had my share of concussions, and if it’s a bad one, he may be done this year. Damn shame. I do think our staff wasn’t prepared for the duke zone.

TheCOWDOG

_

JeremyH
    Participant

I missed the first half. So… what the h*ll happened?

BJD95
    Keymaster

All I got to do is stay black and die. And sadly, I’m not even black, technically. So…I do not have to post a post-gaplay or me thread. Nor do I have to watch any further ACCT or the punditry circle jerking over the Blues.

Selection Sunday awaits. I predict we will be Kentucky’s 8, and our 9 will be…Georgetown. Why not?

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

So what’s next?

Miami – Notre Dame
    or
    House of Cards v3 on Netflix ??

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    dallas-pack
    Participant

I don’t post much but enjoy Cdog, Bdj, and bill-beach – totally agree about negative posters. Lots to be proud of with our guys down the stretch – this team has really come together. Just tired of the Gott bashing over and over again.

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

I’d rather get kentucky than nova. With a kitty. Anybody here postgame update on cat?

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I missed the first half. So… what the h*ll happened?

Just overwhelmed. Not prepared for zone trap early. Duke hit shots and shoulders slumped. It was over early. Heads never in it, unfortunately. Credit to Duke, they just kicked our ass.

Miami – Notre Dame

I’m keepin’ on w/ bball myself …

anonj
    Participant

Good thing the refs got us for 22 tonight… Sarcasm, Duke was just crazy better than us – take it from someone who was at the game.

Gott’s gotta get this team ready for next weekend but the whining shown from our fans on Twitter is embarrassing – SFN included. Stop crying about everything for a change – this site has become a joke on campus (currently a junior – on the same level as Onion Sports) which sucks since I’ve followed it since early high school.

If Cat’s up and ready and I can easily see us showing up in the Sweet 16 ready to make some noise. We can do this!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I’d rather get kentucky than nova. With a kitty. Anybody here postgame update on cat?

Nothing yet.

JeremyH
    Participant

ugh. well they had more time to prepare for us than vice versa. if you want to play with the big boys seeding is so important. I hope that Cat is ok.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Good thing the refs got us for 22 tonight… Sarcasm, Duke was just crazy better than us – take it from someone who was at the game.

Gott’s gotta get this team ready for next weekend but the whining shown from our fans on Twitter is embarrassing – SFN included. Stop crying about everything for a change – this site has become a joke on campus (currently a junior – on the same level as Onion Sports) which sucks since I’ve followed it since early high school.

If Cat’s up and ready and I can easily see us showing up in the Sweet 16 ready to make some noise. We can do this!

I don’t know if anybody on this thread is even on twitter … One person on twitter is certainly not representative of everyone posting here, so there’s that.

Packzingo
    Participant

Who’s crying and complaining on twitter and does it matter, we just got waxed by a better team tonight. Move on, do t forget this feeling and win the next one!
    Hope that Cat is ok.

BJD95
    Keymaster

If Cat’s not ok, getting past the first round would be a miracle, let alone Kentucky, Nova, etc.

Packzingo
    Participant

^
    I type too slow! 🙂

flattop83
    Participant

Great season so far but tonight was not fun to watch – glad we live to play another day soon – hope Cat is ok to lead it out.

I’m disappointed we didn’t pay Jefferson back for that “screen” – he wasn’t even set – we should have also done something to put that Allen kid in his place for stepping over players on the ground, using the eye’f and staring people down – he needed a serious adjustment!

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

I’ll take Miami in the nightcap. By 7. Takers?

dallas-pack
    Participant

Any follow-up news on Cat

Packzingo
    Participant

^
    I also noticed the attitude stepping over one of our guys. I was expecting some words.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Man, I think Miami wins outright.

Fastback68
    Participant

Twitter is for pussies.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Twitter – for idiots, by idiots

Texpack
    Participant

The only important thing at this point is Cat’s health. We can win our first game no matter what our seed with Cat. Without him it will be a LOT more difficult. It was interesting to be reminded that ND lost to Duke by 30 so at least we aren’t alone.

The first time posters that show their single digit IQs irk me as well.

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.