Phil Rivers as NC State football head coach

Home Forums StateFans Football Phil Rivers as NC State football head coach

Viewing 13 posts - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

No worries Troll. Your premise was clear. To me at least. Others….maybe not so much.

tractor57
    Participant

Being a motivator is a part of coaching and after watching I was ready to run through a wall. That is not the whole package for a HC.

tjfoose1
    Participant

Yeah, right, of course…. I mean the Sidney Lowe thing worked out great!

tjfoose1
    Participant

Not sure why you wouldn’t want PR to be our Head Coach.

For the same reason Fonzie was a terrible auto mechanics teacher when he first started at Jefferson High.

tjfoose1
    Participant

No idea if he’s going to excel at coaching or not (if he even chooses that path) but I bet if he was the coach the SFN spring game thread would have more than 3 replies.

The lack of traffic on the SFN site has a lot more to do with the SFN site than who is, or isn’t, the head football coach at NC State.

choppack1
    Participant

Silly me, I went off on someone who said PR was a megalomaniac…. As for hc, given the right resume, I wouldnt be opposed. Note: the right resume is NOT one of worst records as a hc in professional sports and no college experience.

TheCOWDOG

Ricky. It seems time to come in and explain the vibrancy of SFN.

Personally, I’ve never given it one minute of thought about PR with a clipboard and whistle. Even coming from coaching stock, don’t think that gig is up his alley.

tjfoose1
    Participant

Ricky’s playground ain’t what it used to be, but then, it wasn’t always Ricky’s playground.

StateRed44
    Participant

I bet he will be doing something in football competitively. Not gonna quench that drive on the couch. I could see him here or in the NFL coaching.

StateRed44
    Participant

I, for one, welcome our new quiverfull overlord.

Catholic

MP
    Participant

Speaking only for myself, I’m not saying I wouldn’t want PR as a coach if it ever becomes apparent that he ACTUALLY CAN COACH.

I wish people around here wouldn’t be so unreasonable.

ncsu1987
    Participant

It may just be lingering shell-shock from the rest of the day, but this thread hurts my head.

highstick
    Participant

Give me Rivers and General Patton…Kick some butt, don’t take names!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

Viewing 13 posts - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.