Pack Heads to ‘Ville…Upset Special?

Home Forums All StateFansNation Pack Heads to ‘Ville…Upset Special?

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 238 total)
  • Author
    Fastback68
    Participant

Is it State 49-47 yet??

Wufpacker
    Participant

Oh yeah baby. Lets cut this to 24!!!!!

Texpack
    Participant

COMEBACK!

Wufpacker
    Participant

Well, that fooled….nobody.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Let’s hear it for MORAL VICTORIES!! Hip hip HOORAY!!

Adventuroo
    Participant

Bookies ain’t worried until it gets less that 19 (Louisville over NCSU)….wonder if the Zebs bet on the spread?

Texpack
    Participant

COMEBACK!

When I yelled that after the bomb, I heard my wife laughing hysterically in the other room.

Wufpacker
    Participant

COMEBACK!

When I yelled that after the bomb, I heard my wife laughing hysterically in the other room.

You might have also heard me laughing. Though hopefully the wifey’s voice isn’t quite as deep.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Well, we won the 3rd QTR.. 13-0. We’re pretty much the best.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Woooo!!!! Chuck E Cheeze pizza partay!!!!

Texpack
    Participant

Halftime adjustments baby!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Can anybody tell what our gameplan was for this game? Did we put one together?

Wufpacker
    Participant

Try not to suck.
    We didn’t execute it effectively, however.

Adventuroo
    Participant

Technically, if you look at the FSU scoring, we are ahead of them. It was 49 – 10 at the end of Q3….

Don’t know if DD will use that stat on Monday when he chit chats with the QB of our AD…

Texpack
    Participant

Would Tab Thacker put together a game plan against Usain Bolt in the 100 meters?

Wufpacker
    Participant

Would Tab Thacker put together a game plan against Usain Bolt in the 100 meters?

Eat him?

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Watching this game it would seem you’re right.

They said before the game Dave ASKED his players if they wanted to watch the game film from Clemson, easily the BEST game put together by a Dave Doeren NC State squad by a longshot, and the players told him no because they knew the things they did wrong. Obviously I’m looking at things from a distance but some of the things I see and hear are remarkable..

…and there goes the 50 pt threshold broken against the D early in the 4th…

mak4dpak
    Participant

Up 13-7 in the second half. Can we forget that there was a 1st half???

Wolfanatic
    Participant

^ Can’t blame them for not wanting to watch the film.. That game will stick with them for a lifetime, and in DD’s defense it had to be a ridiculously tall task to get them mentally prepared to play AT Louisville 7 days later. Hopefully, they can put last week’s missed FG aside before BC…

Texpack
    Participant

Everyone of those plays has been an absolute bust. Drinkstoomuch needs to watch the game.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Hopefully they don’t watch the film from today’s game. Will have to agree to disagree. You don’t let the players watch the film of the best game they’ve played in the coach’s tenure because they say they already know why they lost? Obviously not watching it didn’t help for today’s game.

Fastback68
    Participant

How can Cards get in playoffs without winning division and acc championship game?? 2 acc teams? Doubt it.

TheCOWDOG

All I wanna know is who shot my horses up with Xylazine!? That’s okay…if it was one of you fuxers, you’re stuck with my stupid 4s for at least another week!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

How can Cards get in playoffs without winning division and acc championship game?? 2 acc teams? Doubt it.

Only chance is by beating the everliving sh!!!t out of teams.. that’s what I’m saying. I do NOT fault them for trying to run it up at all.

Fastback68
    Participant

If clemp wins out, there would have to be a couple of fluke 2 loss heavies for cards to sneak in. You never know but what quality team can they beat 70-0 to make a difference.

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 238 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.