Pack Heads to ‘Ville…Upset Special?

Home Forums All StateFansNation Pack Heads to ‘Ville…Upset Special?

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 238 total)
  • Author
    pakfanistan
    Participant

Carnivore
    Participant

So we have given Doeren 4 years and he is 22-22 with NCSU. Is it time yet?

MISTA WOLF
    Participant

What’s the factor? Not that they’re better than us. Clemson is better than us but we punched in the mouth. That were hungover? That’s BS too.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

… back from the Store…

Halftime…
    Smoke IF You GOTT ’em…

Looks like the Team spent all of this week celebrating last week’s “moral” victory.

I’m thinking of “topics” for discussion for the second half…

POP!!!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Adventuroo
    Participant

Reports are that NC EMS has mobilized all personnel for emergency adult beverage delivery to any NCSU fan that runs out. The delivery person also has a special phone app to evaluate the “mental stability” of the fan….firearms may be temporarily confiscated, counselors may be airlifted to pockets of such in need of emotional shoring….

BUT, Mac Brown says we will play better in H2. I guess that will depend on who Bobby Boy decides to play in the second half…

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

44 to ZERO?! At the half?!!! Records being set!

Always look for moral victories.. this game shows without a doubt we’re not cheating!!!

choppack1
    Participant

Well. This stinks. Mack is right. We are exhausted. I think it was smart to rest Finley and Dayes. At least I hope they are resting. I think next time starters do something positive, you rest em up.

I would also start running sweeps to the Louisville sidelines with a hope of getting petrino caught up in the scrum.

mak4dpak
    Participant

forget the bus. Make em walk back!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

We beat an overrated passing team in a hurricane.. the defense gets the idea they’re bulldogs.. goes out and plays next game like they’re bulldogs against a Clemson team overlooking us, and now the Ville shows we actually a bunch of poodles. Toy poodles.

wolf71
    Participant

I said it last week, it is time for Doeren to go. If Yow doesn’t let him go, Woodson needs to step in and relieve them.

Carnivore
    Participant

Seriously – How much longer for Doeren? I’ve been told that Yow won’t do anything since she’s going to retire in two years. Do we have to put up with this until 2018?

I wonder what Chuck Amato is up to these days…

Thoughts?

mak4dpak
    Participant

Remember they beat fsu 63-20, so it hasn’t gotten that bad yet. Unfortunately my initial predictions of a close win, or a blowout are coming true, and how many points have we given them? They need no help, but I guess we can just run up the middle for minus yards, to keep it from getting worse. Petrino will pour it own. No holding back from the cards.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Is Amato like 80 years old now? lol

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

Wow. 17-0 at the end of the first quarter as I left the hotel for the flight home. Swore I wouldn’t look again. Wish I had kept to that, but I had to check when I got to the gate.

I expected three ass-kickings in a row. They avoided the first two, but couldn’t dodge this one.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Second Half Kickoff…

Ball on the 23 yd line….

The only thing limper than the PACK offense today is Donald’s …?

wolf71
    Participant

This will be the worst loss in school history!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

It’s going to take a miracle Frank Reich style comeback just to be able to cover the 20 point spread. Hopefully Finley can catch the snap this half and remember that we’re wearing the white jerseys.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Well, they say losing 17-16, or 100-0….a cliche we seem hell bent on literally testing. Nice to give me a little anger break (after spending Q2 watching Everton choke on DVR) before the big Team Bonfire Cult fixture.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Look at this.. apparently they could have a hand tied behind their backs and they’d still move it right down the field with ease.

wolf71
    Participant

Yes mak4dpak it’s, FSU lost by 43 and scored 20. So far losing by 44 and scored 0.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

If QueenB#tch was our Football Coach, she would “erase” the first half, hack the scoreboard and flip the score, “payoff” the refs and blame it on the Russians.

POP!!!

BJD95
    Keymaster

Shit, if we so much as come back to BEAT THE SPREAD, I will eat an entire piece of cheese.

/wuf and Dog know how big that is

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

The thing is.. Jimbo Fisher has a national championship ring. Dave Doeren has 7-19 conference record over 4 years.. about to be 7-20 with an exclamation point.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant
    mak4dpak
    Participant

Finley still looking like crap. Has no confidence.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 238 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.