Pack Basketball Welcomes Tiggers to Town

Home Forums All StateFansNation Pack Basketball Welcomes Tiggers to Town

Viewing 11 posts - 151 through 161 (of 161 total)
  • Author
    mak4dpak
    Participant

Drunk Posting? That would be impossible, unless I drank. But I don’t. As Jimmy V said, never give up! So I am still holding on for a shot at the tourney.

mak4dpak
    Participant

Pack dual match in wrestling tonight vs #2 Iowa. Go Pack!

highstick
    Participant

I can guarantee you that I’d have given Bill on the Beach two techs and an ejection for making me get up on a Saturday morning for an intramural game…Art Hoch’s team(which included me) would have laughed at you for even thinking you’d play on a Saturday morning…Even the fratty baggers didn’t try that crap with us back in the mid 60’s…

Showing up drunk with a hangover was “prima facie”evidence of being a prima donna!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

TheCOWDOG

2016 is a cluster * of NCAA teams. The fact that “ours” is more * than clustered is not remarkable.

Right know, how far ya really beleive coaches like K, Roy, Izzo, either Millers, Matta,…name ’em…Smart, Turdgeon…

When they all wind up short…What’s next? Who’s next? Who’s responsible?

TheCOWDOG

I really hate this site for its lack of do over functions for fat thumbs on dumb phones.

Spelling is killing me.

I meant “Right now” …and I forgot to mention Marshall, and Calipari, though forgetfulness is not the fault of fat thumbs.

pakfanistan
    Participant

When they all wind up short…What’s next? Who’s next? Who’s responsible?

Thanks Obama!

mak4dpak
    Participant

And for those who may care, the Pack outdueled Iowa, in the dual match winning 21-17 vs the #2 Hawkeyes. Way to go Wolfpack Wrestling!

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

Va? We talkin’ about the deep problems that got State to the brink of Elite 8,two outta 5?

Come on CD, I know you are not one to play in the world of “IF”. I suspect that the consistently suspect defense will keep Gott from getting any closer to the brink…and if the recruiting doesn’t improve, he won’t get that close again.

ryebread
    Participant

The D has been consistently weak under Gott. There are too many seasons with too many different players and one constant in the staff. It’s with the staff, as are all the same things we see year in and out. I’ve pretty much given up hope on any of the systemic issues getting corrected.

Rick
    Keymaster

The D has been consistently weak under Gott. There are too many seasons with too many different players and one constant in the staff. It’s with the staff, as are all the same things we see year in and out. I’ve pretty much given up hope on any of the systemic issues getting corrected.

This. The defense is on the staff. The recruiting needs to improve to even see the moderate success Gott has already had.

Rick
    Keymaster

Packphanistan – I was going to ask how this one guy wrecking Gott’s defensive gameplan got 16 years of eligibility.

Snort

Viewing 11 posts - 151 through 161 (of 161 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.