Opening CFB Weekend

Home Forums All StateFansNation Opening CFB Weekend

Tagged: 

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Texpack
    Participant

Houston – Mobilehoma
    Aggies – Bruins
    Tide – USC
    War Eagles – Tiggers
    Cheesers – Bayou Bengals
    Longhorns – Domers
    Dawgs – Cheaters
    Ole Miss – FSU

It’s a good looking slate. I’ll be in the stands for Coogs vs Mobilehoma.

Go Coogs!

Gowolves
    Participant

Ron Cherry sighting in Ireland. Giving the Irish the business and washing it down with some Guinness.

redisgood
    Participant

I was in Dublin a few months ago and saw the BC/GT match advertised. My immediate thought was there is not enough Smithwick’s and Jameson in Ireland to make that game enjoyable.

BJD95
    Keymaster

You wants preview? Here ya go (bad language warning!):

http://doorfliesopen.com/index.php/2016/09/03/jv-nfl-methadone-window-is-open/

choppack1
    Participant

Ugly game that suits the weather. You have to wonder if the vast majority of teams have figured out the tech offense.

BC’s d looks stout. Their offense again looks miserable.

Good crowd. Perhaps all of BC’s games should be played in Dublin.

Pack78
    Participant

Tech with the win on a last-minute TD…already getting fired up for the Dawgs-Cheats game; my late dad was, and both bros are GT grads and I grew up with an abiding hatred of UGA that was transferred to unx upon my matriculation at State. I have never, ever pulled for the Dawgs…until TODAY! Hoping for a 42-0 UGA wipeout of the dump on the hump!

wolfpackdawg
    Participant

ACC network sponsored by Mellow Mushroom. Sold my tix to the Hole game. Didn’t want to miss the other games today.

Texpack
    Participant

Talking Bout The Cougars!

rthomas44
    Participant

I want the dogs to kick the Cheats all the way back to the hill, God, do I hate them!

Fastback68
    Participant

Kill trubinski. Dogs 7-0. Hey Unx dumb—-. It’s going to be a running play.

rthomas44
    Participant

God, Trubinsky looks like an idiot!

Wufpacker
    Participant

Unsportsmanlike on the Switzer hit on the fair catch…
    TOTALLY WORTH IT…THANK YOU FOR THAT DAWGS.

MrPlywood
    Participant

UGA dominating the stats but not the score. Cheaters just go 3 and out on their own 10 with 4:00 to go. 26-24 Dawgs.

ETA: Annnnnd UGA’s first play from their 45 is a 55 yard run for a TD. Good night Holes. 33-24.

choppack1
    Participant

Whew!!! So glad that the bulldawgs pulled it out.

Fedora is a first rate jerk.

I really, really want our ad and our chancellor to publicly say that we are competing against a school down the road who will do anything to win and that the only reason we are playing them is because we are contractually obligated.

Kaylee Harting. Yes!!

Now to the nightcaps. It’s all gravy from here on.

Hates to see LSU lose to whiskey.

choppack1
    Participant

Wow. Whether it’s USC UNC or anyone else…how often do you see e boneheaded mental error followed by a another huge play.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Yeah…don’t step on another fella’s wee-wee whilst wearing metal cleats. Like Herbstreit said…Karma.

choppack1
    Participant

Funny thing is, I am not sure if it was intentional..but you can’t do that even by accident.

WolfBlood86
    Participant

Anyone think we can’t beat the cheats? The run defense looked like crap and the offense did almost nothing. Special teams is the only reason it was even close. Always a good day when the cheats lose!

BJD95
    Keymaster

I didn’t watch…but Jawja ain’t nuthin’ special. The results (game apparently was dominated by Dawgs, just not reflected on scoreboard) are highly encouraging.

We will at least belong on the field with ’em this year, I am certain.

choppack1
    Participant

Actually I would tell you that they have a ton of speed at skill positions. They did ok vs. run until Chubb’s last run. Their ol gave trubisky all day to throw.

Put it in perspective, they barely lost to a USC team last year that turned out to be bad. I think uga ends up being good and so does USC.

Bama starting to put the beatdown on the condoms.

choppack1
    Participant

Funny, about 7 or 8 years ago, I watched Clemson at Auburn play in auburn…at that moment, I was totally ok with my son not playing football. Watching this game tonight, I feel the same way.

choppack1
    Participant

And deshawn Watson makes pro level throws with ease. And spell check is ethically biased

Fastback68
    Participant

Not much math going on over at the hill. Hood 7.2 ypc so how many times should we hand him the ball. 10 of course, just like USC last year.

Fastback68
    Participant

Entertaining opening weekend. Is that LSU kid Boutinet not playing next week for that late hit. Brutal.

Texpack
    Participant

The Sorta Elite Conference had an awesome weekend
    LSU loss to unranked team.
    MSU loss to unranked small school at home
    UK loss to G5 school
    Mizzou goes down against WVU
    UT goes to OT vs App St
    Arkansas barely beats La Tech

It’s a media creation people.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.