Notre Dame takes ACC crown

Home Forums All StateFansNation Notre Dame takes ACC crown

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Well, the overwhelming majority of StateFansNation woke up happy today as 90% of those surveyed yesterday indicated what appeared to be a very strong
    [See the full post at: Notre Dame takes ACC crown]

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

I have to wonder if playing four games in consecutive days will have some effect on UNC this coming week. While I realize that 20 year old kids bounce back quickly physically, I think the mental aspect may take its toll.

Clarksa
    Participant

I thought saw it once from @statefansnation on twitter but I could be wrong…isn’t UNC now still win less in ACC championships in all sports since the scandal broke?

StateFans
    Keymaster

UNC definitely did not win a team championship in any sport last academic year for the first time (maybe in conference history. I’ve got the research somewhere and will try to find it.

I have not checked this year’s results to see…but I don’t remember them winning anything.

mak4dpak
    Participant

Sold my ticket to the championship game to a uva fan, figuring the holes would pull it out. I was wrong, and regret not being there, to see their reactions, since they are always so loud and obnoxious. Congrats to my ABC team (anybody but carolina).

Prowling Woofie
    Participant

Cheaters never win….

Prowling Woofie
    Participant

And the 5th seed has STILL never won the ACC Tournament 🙂

That 15-0 run was a thing of beauty… Roy looked like a deer in headlights !

pakfanistan
    Participant

I would root for malaria before I would root for Carolina.

44rules
    Participant

Didn’t have any desire to watch a game after the Dook debacle, but I’m glad the Catholics won!

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Congratulations to Mike “No Tie Shall Ever Darken The Folds Of My Collar” Brey. ND looked really good. I had no issue pulling for them. It wasn’t even a question. I can’t fathom experiencing the slightest bit of joy at UNC success. I might die a little on the inside.

Prowling Woofie
    Participant

My Dad went to Duke, my Mom was a Gamecock.

I’ve hated UNX from the womb !!!

Can’t imagine any scenario that would allow me to pull for them, ever. And that’s BEFORE the proven decades of cheating !

Pack92
    Participant

Oh to have been at the coliseum selling “Catholics vs CHeaters” t-shirts

Suck it holes

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.