NCSU-Clemson Early Chatter

Home Forums All StateFansNation NCSU-Clemson Early Chatter

Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

Man, ESPN sure ’nuff is hyping the crap out of our during this bag-o-dicks Wake/Ville fixture.

This only makes me even more pessimistic. I think we gettin’ drilled. Only hope we keep up (by scoring alot) in the first half. NO CLUE how we slow their passing attack.

Adventuroo
    Participant

Need a little feedback. I bought a NEW Sony Ultra HD 4 K TV last Christmas. I swear that I just saw Mack Brown with light green irridescent hair. Was he in costume for Halloween or was it poor lighting or do I have a problem.

I did not watch MUCH of the WF-UoL game…..as we were catching up on the Blacklist. BUT, at the end, there was Mack….

Was this a Haloween prank?

Surely SOMEONE was watching….

tjfoose1
    Participant

Based only on what we’ve seen season to date, the Wolfpack will be luck to keep it within 20. But this is sport, and more so, this is college football in which emotion rules King. Clemson can come in flat and the ‘Pack can have a spike in the learning curve.

Everyone knows about Watson, but their TB has been sharp of late. If we can contain Watson’s running, keep him under 50, maybe there’s a chance? But with the TB, it’s difficult to focus on the QB. Maybe we have have Wright spy Watson on 3rd an long and hope the Wides have a case of the dropsies? No idea… grasping at straws. Just hit Watson, hit him again, and again. Then again, and then one more time. At every opportunity, again.

When the Wolfpack has the ball, that’s where the Pack will need the performance jump. Jacoby has got to be at his best… best from last year, not this year. The OL will have their hands full with Clemson’s deep and active front 4. It sure would be helpful if the O can take a page from Super Bowl XXV and Dayes do his best Otis Anderson impression.

It is Halloween, so who knows… they’re the orange kitties, after all, and not black cats. Work the voodoo, Wolfpack.

redisgood
    Participant

Man, this is such a big game for both football and basketball recruiting. So many top recruits will be there. Win or lose, I’m hoping for a close, exciting game to make it a great atmosphere the whole afternoon.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Just saw this on ESPN’s feed (Twitter?) on their website:

On each of the last 11 Halloween Saturdays, a ranked college football team was knocked off by an unranked opponent, including nine Saturdays in which multiple ranked teams went down.

TheCOWDOG

Wufpacker
    Participant

Ummmm…could you speak up a little ‘Dog?

PackerInRussia
    Participant

And probably not tCD’s most cryptic post either.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Let’s get some BC early chatter going. This one is BIG for our prospects the rest of the way. The vast majority of us had us with a loss to Clemson (no surprise there). We did some good things and played ’em tough, but in the end they were too fast and talented. BC can definitely beat us if we come out snoozing. And no more field goals!!!

Big week ahead.

Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.