NC State-Boise State

Home Forums StateFans Basketball NC State-Boise State

Viewing 12 posts - 126 through 137 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    pakfanistan
    Participant

Just got back from the game. The guys in our section (including me) were freaking out because #13 Duncan was actively trying to trip our players. I saw him stick his leg out several times as one of our guys ran by.

Never seen anything like that before.

nav
    Participant

This could end up being the best finishing team of the Gott era. Lacey is one smooth cat come finishing time.

nav
    Participant

By finishing I mean end of game finishing.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Yo Pakfan, is that the same guy who was really leaning into Cat on picks? I saw a couple go uncalled when one of their bigs was going over the line on “holding his ground”, put Cat on the floor at least once.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Yo Pakfan, is that the same guy who was really leaning into Cat on picks? I saw a couple go uncalled when one of their bigs was going over the line on “holding his ground”, put Cat on the floor at least once.

I think so, I definitely saw him do it once but Cat managed to get around that one and stay on his feet.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Just got back from the game. The guys in our section (including me) were freaking out because #13 Duncan was actively trying to trip our players. I saw him stick his leg out several times as one of our guys ran by.

Never seen anything like that before.

^Wow, definitely didn’t see that on the Espn3 telecast … should re-watch.

redisgood
    Participant

As I posted yesterday, that game had me very nervous going in. Thankfully their guards, who normally shoot the ball well, were cold in the 1st half. Our perimeter D in that half was terrible.

We have moved up to 14 in ESPN’s RPI ranking, and 16 in cbssports.com.

I have no feel for the Purdue game. First road game, so it’s going to be a tough game no matter what.

nav
    Participant

Kenpom has us at 54 and honestly, at this point, that might be a little more realistic.
    Other than the Richmond game, we haven’t looked like a top 25 team. We’ve had some luck in a couple of games where the other team has had some wide open looks but can’t knock down shots.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I think so, I definitely saw him do it once but Cat managed to get around that one and stay on his feet.

A cat always lands on his feet. Especially a Hipster Cat!

/going to the ground is too mainstream.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Kenpom has us at 54 and honestly, at this point, that might be a little more realistic.<br>
    Other than the Richmond game, we haven’t looked like a top 25 team. We’ve had some luck in a couple of games where the other team has had some wide open looks but can’t knock down shots.

^Mostly agree … really like the make-up of this team though, 2nd half offensive struggles last night notwithstanding. Plus, yes, we had some trouble w/ Boise’s 2nd half offensive efficiency and ball movement … but we won!

I think we have tons of potential if we can keep improving and make into March (the NCAA Tournament that is).

Completely off-topic, but here’s the new teaser trailer for next year’s new Star Wars … consider me already geeked out!

pakfanistan
    Participant

Please JJ Abrams go easy on the lens flair >___<

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Please JJ Abrams go easy on the lens flair >___<

^Haha I kinda like the lens flair … just maybe not every shot 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 126 through 137 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.