NC State Basketball Scholarship Distribution

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC State Basketball Scholarship Distribution

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Current 2015-2016 NC State Basketball Program Configuration Senior Class —None—- Junior Class (1) Anthony Barber (PG) (2) BeeJay Anya (5C) (3) Len
    [See the full post at: NC State Basketball Scholarship Distribution]

tractor57
    Participant

In this era of the one and done I’m not so sure this matter as much as it once did. Obviously non one and done players progress as they age. I think the real issue is with the coaching staff adjusting to changing rosters. So far I think Gott et al have done a decent job there.

PapaJohn
    Participant

Dorn played one year at Charlotte, so wouldn’t he be a sophomore?

Pack85EE
    Participant

Yes but after redshirting a year, Dorn will be in the same class as Kirk and Rowan. I like seeing it this way better.

ryebread
    Participant

I like looking at it this way and thinking about it this way. It feels like we’re all in for DSJ. That’s not meant as a slight to Dorn. It just feels like he is more of a combo.

redisgood
    Participant

I think the spacing looks pretty good. I suspect both Cat and Abu will go pro after this year. I don’t think it’s just a coincidence those two were chosen to be counselors at the Adidas Global Nations event last week. That event is considered a great opportunity for the counselors to showcase their talent in front of NBA scouts. (I’m guessing they were pretty impressed by Abu’s spectacular dunk)

So that will leave Beejay, Henderson, and Freeman as seniors, the Martins as juniors, Kirk, Rowan, and Dorn as sophomores, and possibly DSJ, Bam, and one other (hopefully a center) as freshmen. Probably another transfer somewhere in there as well. That would be an awesome team.

Here is a link to Abu’s dunk if you missed it:

rthomas44
    Participant

All I want is the NCAA hammer to hurry up and hit the Cheats right between the eyes.

mak4dpak
    Participant

Too bad Lacey thought the NBA was ready for him. He would have been a positive for the team. Now he is over playing in Europe.

choppack1
    Participant

The only problem I see is that we have 1 pg and 1 semi-proven inside (offensive) big man….still gott is doing a solid job constructing his roster.

The 2016 class is huge. If you have been following you know the potential and that gott and staff have done a fantastic job positioning us for smith Jr and Bam.

blpack
    Participant

This team should be good and ’17 team could be a beast.

duckfatrules
    Participant

What is the difference in the positions listed? Not the difference in the players, just the difference in the names of the positions?
    (F) and a (4F) Kirk and Abu/Freeman
    Wing and a (3F) Several players and Maverick
    (SG) and a (2G) Dorin and TH

Tau837
    Participant

I am optimistic that this season is going to be our most successful season since 1988-89. I really like this team. And if we get DSJ and Bam, next season should be even better. Good times.

RedReid
    Participant

If Cat can play point the way with think he can, this will be a fun season. There is a lot of talent in this league. We’re an NCAA team again for sure. What seed and where we finish in league play is up to who works the hardest. Go State!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I will sh!t in my britches if Abu EVER goes pro. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, we’re going to miss the NCAA’s this season due to the ACC in general having an “up” year while we’re dealing with turnover probs… I suspect we’ll have folks calling for Gott’s head before Christmas

Hope I’m wrong and that the lunatic fringe is having a nice summer!

AsheWolf
    Participant

Your britches are a better place for it as opposed to keeping it all in your noggin.

mak4dpak
    Participant

Been awhile, no new blogs to post?

mak4dpak
    Participant

Football almost here.

redisgood
    Participant

All the basketball players including Maverick are returning to campus this weekend, so news should pick up. (I see Rowan has been added to the roster on Gopack.com, so that’s a good thing).

pakfanistan
    Participant

*ahem…*

Thinspiration

Since74
    Participant

Holy moley!
    I was already looking forward to Cat 3.0 and seeing if Lennard can become Howell without the fowells, but if this is the Beejay we’re getting this is gonna be a great season to watch.

Btw where’s the rest of him?

Wufpacker
    Participant

If his stamina is improved (it wasn’t last year) without sacrificing strength (it was last year), then ALMKH is always welcome.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

I had to scroll through several times before I realized who it was. The Artist Formerly Known As King Hippo.

BJD95
    Keymaster

HOLY FUCKBALLS, what have they done to our beloved KH? That’s WAYYYYYY beyond ALMKH. We are talking “the pukey one” from “Heathers” territory at this point. Can you imagine his low-post moves at that weight?

pakfanistan
    Participant

Pretty sure he’s going to be better at this weight. Imagine trying to play basketball while giving a large child a piggy back ride.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Girl in the back sayin’ “who dat?”

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.