NC STATE at CLEMSON Preview

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC STATE at CLEMSON Preview

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 214 total)
  • Author
    john of sparta
    Participant

we provide another opposing player
    his CAREER points per game high.
    who’s next?

Wulfpack
    Participant

And now with the margin you can add Clemson to the list of good to semi good teams that whipped our tail. That’s not good even if we are fortunate enough to be in the discussion.

BJD95
    Keymaster

From YT screen – go to “share” then “embed” then cut and paste text into SFN and submit. Voila. Unless only mods can do it. Dunno.

MISTA WOLF
    Participant

Shoutout to our guys for giving up. Gott is a b’tch if he doesn’t rip into them. A MF disgrace. I apologize in advance.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Why are we extending this pain with a timeout?

BJD95
    Keymaster

MG has been ripping into them. But it is what it is. Disheartened is disheartened.

MrPlywood
    Participant

OK, I’ll try… Kate Upton in Zero Gravity.

</iframe>”>

Wufpacker
    Participant

Since the platform chance I’ve always just dropped the link by itself…let’s see if that still works…

Wulfpack
    Participant

Clemson looks like they could go dancing with that schhedule. All winnable games.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Yep

john of sparta
    Participant

well, that was easy.
    Hall.

MISTA WOLF
    Participant

I’m listening on the radio. I’m glad he is giving them hell. Has he turned red, removed his jacket, thrown a chair?

MrPlywood
    Participant

Well that was demoralizing.

Wufpacker
    Participant

It’s Rick’s fault.
    His absence from the game thread shifted the equilibrium of the cosmos.

john of sparta
    Participant

usually, only ONE opposing player
    achieves Nirvana against us.
    tonight, it was two.
    that’s stats.

coach13
    Participant

Not sure this bunch wins again. I fully expect our most hated rival to sweep us…again…just like our higher ranked girls managed to get swept. There is no relief for State fans. I’ve just about given up my fandom anyway. I used to make such an effort to catch everything I could Wolfpack. I almost have no desire to watch anything Pack related anymore. My son who I unfortunately raised a State fan hates watching games with me I’m so negative. There is no coach on this planet that can lead the bb program back to its glory days. It cannot be done. This team will get better and may actually be good enough to finish 5th or 6th in a couple more years. That’s our ceiling get used to it.

SaccoV
    Participant

Putting on my Captain Obvious hat, watching tonight it’s hard to believe we could beat anyone. Can’t defend the three against the worst-3-pointing-shooting team in the conference. Can’t defend the paint against a guard who never drives. Can’t hit water if we fell out of a boat (from the line or the arch). TJ lost the ball himself at least three times, let it through his legs, off his hands. Not sure if this has been posted, but it seemed the our team (perhaps our coaching staff) wants to run from success. Tried the box-and-1 on McDaniel in the first half, didn’t appear to run it in the 2nd. If they did, their execution was as bad as my diet plan. As bad as the ‘Cuse hose-job was, this was worse because it seemed the team was never involved in playing to win the game.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Then there’s the Anthony/WBS conundrum. Anthony has better D but takes ill-advised drives into the teeth of a shot-blocking team. WBS gets abused on D but I think the O runs better with him.

13OT
    Participant

Looking more and more like Wednesday in Greensboro.

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

Contrarian that I am, think this one had little to do with the post-Cuse blues. Far from an aberration, this is consistent with what we’ve seen most of the year. It was clear early in the season that we were going to struggle on offense. The only surprise for me is that now we’re far better moving the ball and attacking the zone than we are against solid man-to-man teams, possibly because we’ve seen so much zone this year. We turned it over tonight too much. Giving up 70 to Clemson is inexcusable. Credit to CU also. Brownell found a few things that worked and stuck with them, especially early in the second half.

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

^And agree on the WBS/Cat conundrum, but would only qualify part of that with, “the O runs better with him” against zone defenses. Against solid man teams like CU, UVA, UNC, Duke…we’re so limited on offense, we really need someone at the PG who can attack off the dribble and finish, not just distribute.

packalum44
    Participant

Is it too much to ask of a program with 2 national championships and 9 ACC titles and 1 of the highest paid coaches in ACC to always beat Clemson, even in a down year?

How many games over the past two years have we witnesses our team come out lethargic and disinterested?

blpack
    Participant

Defensively State is not a better than it was in December. That will lose you some games.

wolfpackdawg
    Participant

I made the mistake of going to the game. Pathetic. I have lost any faith in Gott. I don’t think he can instill any discipline in the team.

john of sparta
    Participant

it’s time to turn to baseball.
    the basketball-thing we tried
    this year ain’t working.
    Omaha or Bust.

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 214 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.