NC State as "Clerks" Game Thread

Home Forums StateFans Football NC State as "Clerks" Game Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 319 total)
  • Author
    tjfoose1
    Participant

And hey coach, NEVER chase points in the first half, NEVER. DUMB DUMB DUMB.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Like the God-fearing 43-year old honky recluse I am, on mah CABLE TEEVEE across from trusty coach. Nobody else is home, which is ideal.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Same here with my ESPN. How are you all watching?

ESPNU on the big boy TV.

tjfoose1
    Participant

Thanks. Must just be an app issue.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Finally WatchESPN app working again. That was insufferable. Probably some UNC grad running the backend with his thumb up his ass or something.

BJD95
    Keymaster

BTW, I watched much of that Ville game on fast fwd DVR…they dropped long passes all over the place. Dude could have had 800 total yards EASY.

tjfoose1
    Participant

Though it seems to be resolved now.

Wufpacker
    Participant

BTW, I watched much of that Ville game on fast fwd DVR…they dropped long passes all over the place. Dude could have had 800 total yards EASY.

I said it last night, and I’ll say it again now….if ‘Ville had been playing a real team, they’d have gotten themselves all kilt and junk. I hope they play that way against us.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Clemson tied 10-10 with THEEEEE Troy University in the 2nd

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

ESPNU

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

while we wait for half.. anybody got strong opinion on the Duke -6.5 line? They playing at home vs WF.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

maybe it’s just my old ass and my failing eyesight but our uniforms numbers are hard to discern on tv unless the view is up close. Hard to tell 6s and 9s and 3s from 8s….not that it affects our play or anything.. With some new kids playing sometimes it’s hard to tell who is who.

choppack1
    Participant

Ok. We need a stop here. We blew a good shot with our worst possession since our first possession.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Syracuse could indeed be just historically awful.

choppack1
    Participant

Evidently ecu allows pass outs as well.

Wufpacker
    Participant

while we wait for half.. anybody got strong opinion on the Duke -6.5 line? They playing at home vs WF.

Duke will cover.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Wake is crap, but decent on defense. Could mud it up enough to cover. The half point under the TD seems like a sucker bet begging you to take the Devils to me.

Duke is a complete unknown this season.

Wufpacker
    Participant

maybe it’s just my old ass and my failing eyesight but our uniforms numbers are hard to discern on tv unless the view is up close. Hard to tell 6s and 9s and 3s from 8s….not that it affects our play or anything.. With some new kids playing sometimes it’s hard to tell who is who.

Don’t even get me started on 1’s and 7’s.
    😉

Wufpacker
    Participant

Wake is crap, but decent on defense. Could mud it up enough to cover. The half point under the TD seems like a sucker bet begging you to take the Devils to me.

Duke is a complete unknown this season.

Shut up.

Wufpacker
    Participant

BJD way smarter than me on the spread type shit. Listen to him if you’re considering putting down real life type dollarz.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Yeah, BJD & Wuf.. first instinct is to bet the house on Duke.. but Vegas line setters appear to set it up that way.

choppack1
    Participant

Let’s see what we can do if we bring a 5th guy.

Wufpacker
    Participant

A nice sustained 75 yd drive plz. Thank you.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Well I’ll give it to Finley the white boy on that one…..he turned chickenshit to chicken salad on that one.
    And followed by a big gainer…that’s what I’m talking ’bout.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Tell ya what.. I really like Finley so far.

Tell ya what else.. I really like Dayes too.

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 319 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.