NC State 35 UNC-CHeats 7

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC State 35 UNC-CHeats 7

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

…more to come…
    [See the full post at: NC State 35 UNC-CHeats 7]

choppack1
    Participant

Great gameplan. Great execution. Hope staff and players enjoy it. Damn impressive. Jones called out Williams and then he walked the walk.

Nice call cowdog.

blpack
    Participant

Hakim with the prophesy. Walk the walk. Awesome.
    This is exactly what should have happened. Go Pack!
    Scoreboard.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Repost from the game thread:

HAHAHAHAHA Gary and Johnny are ripping the Cheats to shreds on the postgame radio
    As I turned it on:

Johnny: “Some of the Cheats players ran to the mid-field logo to ‘protect their turf’ after what happened last season. Well, the time to protect your turf was during the game.”

Gary: And as is tradition, the Cheats immediately turn off the scoreboard after a loss so no one can take a picture.”

ZING!

Way to go radio guys!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

DD really sticking the knife in during the postgame presser!

Be sure to listen to his opening comments when you get a chance

Wulfpack
    Participant

What a beat down! Congrats Pack!!!

The game thread was worthless for me today. Can’t get on for some reason.

Don’t look now but the ACC is destroying the SEC today. Clemson easily beats USC. Tech over Georgia. And Lville over Kentucky.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

The headline should be: “State Takes Carolina to Class 35-7.”

Those guys really are a classless lot. Wonder who they’re going to blame for the loss: either we cheated (which would be utterly hilarious coming from them) or the refs cheated them, or one of their players blew it.

Wufpacker
    Participant

^^ Gators looking stout early tho.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Guys/gals – you absolutely have to listen to a replay of DD’s postgame presser … he is OBLITERATING the Holes

Wulfpack
    Participant

Gators are looking stout and will give it all for the departing Muschamp. Actually pulling for them as my hatred for FSU has reached a new level. Outside of UNC they are the smug of the league. No class.

BJD95
    Keymaster

summarize??

Wulfpack
    Participant

And it was abolutely GREAT seeing Dabo take it to the smug Spurrier. 6 losses for Spurrier. That can’t (and won’t last).

wufpup76
    Keymaster

summarize??

I truly can’t do it justice, but:

– Talked about the type of people that make up N.C. State University, lauded the argiculture and engineering … that’s who ‘WE’ are, etc. Not very thinly veiled shots at the differences between the schools and people

– called our fans the best, and lauded how much ‘class’ we have; told a story about a run-in with a classless Hole fan

– talked about being the best in the state, said that what Hakim Jones said during the week (M. Williams being soft) was what they were all saying, staff included; glad the media didn’t pick State and asked them to do again next season; said that everybody in the Wolfpack locker room knew this domination was coming

– said it was ‘our year to talk and enjoy, and we’re gonna do that’

… among other things. It was fan service no doubt, but it was awesome! He burned them repeatedly.

Pack78
    Participant

It does look like this Doeren might know what he’s doing…GO PACK!

redcanine
    Participant

paki, I’m glad there were cameras in there today!

Wulfpack
    Participant

And now Ole Miss up on Miss State. Uh oh.

doomsday2008
    Participant

UNC is hated by most everyone because they do not know how to lose. Protecting their emblem at midfield and turning off the scoreboard is just a complete classless act.

I remember the Dick Sheridan butt kicking game at unc where the stands was all red at the end. This was another one.

Love coach asking the media at the post game if he can tell a story. What a story he told. Walks in stores in Raleigh and only see carolina gear for sale. Does anyone on hear think TOB would have stated this? NO!!
    The class statement he made at the Dry cleaners was a fist pumper for me.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

I hope someone somewhere posts a picture of the scoreboard. It’s the least we can do for them.

I’d love to hear what Red Bull had to say too. I wonder if he has it in him to be humble.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Nole off to their typical slow start…
    JaMeIs has three picks…

—————–

I heard Coach DD on the radio..
    Happy fella and he deserves it…

but I wish he’d left that part about being State Champions (this year) out…
    He might be playing EcTc or Dook next….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    pakfanistan
    Participant

paki, I’m glad there were cameras in there today!

XD

See how nice it is to have video evidence? 😉

Clarksa
    Participant

The Belk Bowl has a very active Twitter account (@belkbowl)…tell’em how good Red would look in Charlotte.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Allie LaForce is good as always btw.

doomsday2008
    Participant

Bring on Duke or ECU. You can’t be scared as this is football. This team has grown-up and even if they got their asses handed to them by Duke or ECU if they played them (which I doubt would happen) you want your coach have no fear. Plus DD did say by the way our schedule was.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Somebody w/ Twitter or whatever should tweet at Espn College Gameday Final about Brissett’s rushing performance + 3 TD throws for a potential “helmet sticker” from Reece D., Mark May, or Lou Holtz.

He may not get one, but it’d be nice for him/our team to get a shoutout to signal-boost this score 🙂

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Red Bull w/ ho-hum postgame presser. Gave credit to us, said he didn’t have answers for their performance. Nondescript, really.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.