N.C. State vs, Notre Dame – 6:30pm

Home Forums All StateFansNation N.C. State vs, Notre Dame – 6:30pm

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

OK, I will say this – if not going to Cat sooner WAS just a coach’s decision…then MG has lost me.

MrPlywood
    Participant

I’m sorry, but those fouls calls on Abu and Anya were BS. Refs cannot make those mistakes.

inhoc…
    Participant

Annnnd. Poof….there it is WPN. Another tale of two halves.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

OK…
    ND gets even with the 2nd 4 of the second half..
    Pack – 3
    ND – 3

We have GOTT to get back to BASICS here…

We need to slow this game down and speed the clock up…
    We are gonna be in foul trouble soon…

stop half of their threes..
    get our BIGS back on the boards…
    get to the rim and finish strong…

ND going small… so there …

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    inhoc…
    Participant

I’m sorry, but those fouls calls on Abu and Anya were BS. Refs cannot make those mistakes.

I’m sorry dude. But the refs are not the reason ND has come back from 18 points down…

Texpack
    Participant

I’m sorry dude. But the refs are not the reason ND has come back from 18 points down…

I don’t think he said that. He said those two calls were bad. And they clearly were.

Wulfpack
    Participant

The refs have indeed stunk. But….

MrPlywood
    Participant

But the refs are not the reason ND has come back from 18 points down…

Sorry, not sorry, I think refs have played a part, when you play good D and ND gets a weak call. I don’t think that’s just my opinion.

Rick
    Keymaster

At my dad’s watching the second half.
    Looks like we now another lead

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Turner didn’t get fouled, but Grant gets that call. SMH

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

No the refs are not “the reason” per se, but those still 50/50 calls and both went against State. Meanwhile, Freeman gets mugged at the other end, no call.

The Wolfpack just have to play through this.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Bad officiating, yes. Aided the anti-momentum. But if Cat is able, MG fucked up BAD tonight. He let Grant drink our milkshake for EIGHT MINUTES and let forwards keep trying to “guard” him. Unacceptable.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Pretty obvious Barber is the guy on Grant

inhoc…
    Participant

Bad calls true. As des lee just got hacked, but let’s all be honest with ourselves. The finger can be pointed ALOT of other places than the refs. Not an accusation that you were saying that. But this site has a trend of always exclaiming “WE GOT SCREWED BY THE REFS!!” Sorry if I misread that though.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Turner is fucking killing us this half.

BJD95
    Keymaster

We are ALL tentative.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Lacey loves big games…

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Bad calls true. As des lee just got hacked, but let’s all be honest with ourselves. The finger can be pointed ALOT of other places than the refs. Not an accusation that you were saying that. But this site has a trend of always exclaiming “WE GOT SCREWED BY THE REFS!!” Sorry if I misread that though.

^I agree. Only speaking for myself, I’m just frustrated and whining. I’ll see it differently on replay I’m sure.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

The third 4 of the second half is a draw..
    Pack – 3
    ND – 3

Looks like this one going to the free throw line for the winner….

Wulfpack
    Participant

Gott went with the O and the Mo with Martin. Things looked good, but we all knew ND would make a run. Grant keyed it. He should have started Barber in the second. Live and learn.

We can still win this.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I don’t want to be an egomaniacal shit…but if we had started this half with Cat on the floor and Turner on the bench like I suggested…

What do you think the score would be?

MrPlywood
    Participant

State is still in this for sure. Game seems to have settled down some. Like BD says, move the ball!

Rick
    Keymaster

And then the ‘refs were great’ crew comes screaming

BJD95
    Keymaster

We have to anticipate the counterpunches better. Even so, waiting EIGHT MINUTES and losing ALL of the lead is flat-out insane.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Gott’s philosophy is consistently to outscore the other guy.

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 433 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.