N.C. State vs, Notre Dame – 6:30pm

Home Forums All StateFansNation N.C. State vs, Notre Dame – 6:30pm

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    pakfanistan
    Participant

My wife, “You’re really bumming me out.”

1.21 Jigawatts
    Keymaster

Yeah, I’m glad I can’t watch weeknight games on the ACCN, I can’t take anymore of this choke job shit.

MrPlywood
    Participant

HOw about another 4 pt play from Turner…

Wulfpack
    Participant

We all saw it coming too, and we couldnt stop it. Gets old losing these.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

inhoc, I thought you made some valid points. That said, I don’t think there’s harm in calling out perceived BS calls … my opinion.

MrPlywood
    Participant

*sigh* Hurts to lose a VERY winnable game.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

DAMN….

just DAMN…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    PackFamily
    Participant

Tough loss. Trying to stay objective. Shot selection in tight games is a problem. I think Gottfried just believes in quantity over quality.

BassPacker
    Participant

Gott play calling in regulation lost this game. Throw ball in bounds, let them foul you…no hero long ball pass from in bounds with 12 seconds to go and 2 pt lead. This team and Gott is gonna make me forget about basketball season.

ILPackfan
    Participant

Very frustrating. Good night.

ldr of the pk 75
    Participant

wide open man in the corner, but no lets shoot while covered up solid.Pack Family has it correct, poor shot selection at the end of too many games. However from the 5 min mark of the 1st half to the 15 min mark of the 2nd half , we blew an 18 point lead. Sometimes it shouldn’t come down to poor shot selection at games end. You should be at the FT line salting the game away as the other team struggles.

Heelh8r
    Participant

So close. I think we are pretty good and getting better but hard to get a W. We have a good chance to get on a run now just gott to do it.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Welp, here we are … again. Needing another late season surge and perhaps another mini-ACC Tourney run to make the NCAA Tournament.

Really feel for the guys. I’m sure they’re pretty demoralized.

1.21 Jigawatts
    Keymaster

this can be the type of game that sends a season into the death spiral when you consider what happened last game.

Wulfpack
    Participant

We’re now 4-4 and firmly on the eight line in the ACC. A lot can change but as of right now we are in bubble land, just like last year. Good young talent for sure.

Rick
    Keymaster

We were the better team tonight and we lost

I detect a running theme

Wulfpack
    Participant

We were the better team. I think we all saw that.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

This might cheer any of us up a bit..

17 minutes left in the game…
    unranked NORTHWESTERN – 41
    #13 Twerps – 35

Welcome to the BIG 10 — A$$hats…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wulfpack
    Participant

The refs stunk. Obviously. But the refs also didn’t throw (or call) the long ball, that went up for grabs, when all you had to do was inbound it and hit two free throws. But we went for the big play and didnt make the simple play.

john of sparta
    Participant

choke.
    our meme.

pakfanistan
    Participant

inhoc, I thought you made some valid points. That said, I don’t think there’s harm in calling out perceived BS calls … my opinion.

Agreed, I hate blaming losses on refs as much as anybody. But individual calls during the game? That’s just fandom.

BassPacker
    Participant

Something is missing about this team…can’t put my finger on it. Lack of point guard play? Youth? Coaching? Whatever it is will lead to a NIT post season bid.

coach13
    Participant

We are all so stupid for letting this program continue to draw us in and then sh1t on us. Gottfried should apologize for hmself this time. That deep pass to end regulation is unforgivable.

highstick
    Participant

No need to be a douche

You’re probably right, however it’s an ongoing theme that shouldn’t go unaddressed.

The “game” or however you would want to describe it, it NOT BASKETBALL…Not by any stretch of the imagination ! I is full fledged, full court thugery, requires really no talent, and certainly no finesse! DT, TB, Towe, Walton, MJ, probably could not even play this game. Maybe Lambeer and Barkley! It’s a waste of time to watch and even bigger waste, to even care! Every time I try, it only takes me a few minutes. There’s no wonder kids play soccer and baseball all year long..Basketball is a joke!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

We were the better team tonight and we lost
    I detect a running theme

Hard pill to swallow, but I agree. I don’t think this team should miss the NCAA Tournament, yet …

Also agree with the points being made about shot selection.

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 433 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.