N.C. State vs. Cincinnati – 4pm

Home Forums All StateFansNation N.C. State vs. Cincinnati – 4pm

Viewing 16 posts - 126 through 141 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    wufpup76
    Keymaster

Gottfried not pulling any punches in the postgame radio interview. Blamed himself, said the fans should get their money back, talked about putting everyone on the line and looking at who should get to play. It’s a privelege to play here, and guys weren’t ready. Not acceptable.

Haven’t really heard him speak like this before, but it seems to be cumulative from the WVa and La Tech games + today’s performance.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

44rules, you picked up the same thing I did. Gottfried usually has a positive spin on at least one aspect of a loss, and never poo-poo’s his team. You can hear the anger and frustration in his voice.

Never heard this level of negativity from Gottfried.

44rules
    Participant

Yeah. Surprised me too. Maybe it’ll light a fire, maybe it won’t. We need an explosion of improvement or we’re, at best, NIT bound.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

WolfWiz11
    Participant

Wow, I wasn’t even aware that Cronin wasn’t coaching until after the game. Lose at home. Lose at home by double digits. Lose at home by double digits to an assistant coach . . . .

Wulfpack
    Participant

It really should not come as a surprise as we had played like complete arse the past two (now three) games. Going to be a long season.

packalum44
    Participant

Consistency.

Nc state is quite a consisent program. Just cute enough to attract decent talent. Unlucky and inept enough to whiff on coaching. Stuck in mediocrity.

Gott in his fourth year is the same Gott in first year. We’ve got him for at least two more just spare yourself the misery and don’t watch. A lot of folks are getting it the attendance has been atrocious this year.

Khan
    Participant

Same pig, different lipstick.

And no it is not to early to say that.

We are a football school.

choppack1
    Participant

We’ll be lucky of this is the same pig.

Can’t panic yet though.

I heard presser and was thrilled by what gott had to say….but talk is talk. And Gottfried’s next good defensive team will be his first.

packbackr04
    Participant

Time to see twin 2… To be honest I’m shocked we haven’t seem them both on the floor at same time yet by now

TheCOWDOG

LMFAOF.

Chops. Why are you in this group?

Did you not get the picture when you were ensconsed in the DD is over his head crowd?

I’m sorry, but you do not belong in the December bunch.

I have no other way to convey.

Rick
    Keymaster

Cowdog,
    Instead of running down other posters maybe you could add some of your wisdom as to why you think this team is not awful.

Anything short of a great acc record means not at best.

13OT
    Participant

Lack of consistent team defense, physical toughness, and lack of a take-charge floor leader are our big problems right now.

But as bad as things may look right now, we’ve got a long way yet to fall before we become a football school.

God help us if we do.

TheCOWDOG

Rickey

Chops and I have a relationship.

How ’bout you stay out of it?

Rick
    Keymaster

CD,
    I am being honest and not derogatory when I ask that. There have been many legitimate concerns brought up on this thread. Insted of dismissing all of these posters, I would love to have a discussion about it.

Rick
    Keymaster

Rickey

Chops and I have a relationship.

How ’bout you stay out of it?

I realize you and I do not have a good history so I an really trying to have a discussion with you. If you have no desire to do that then I will back off.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Well, Florida just lost to Florida State by tipping in a missed last second FSU shot into their own goal. I suppose for every Chandler Parsons 75-footer to win against N.C. State you’re eventually going to be due to lose a game in such a fashion.

So hey – we’re not alone tonight!

Viewing 16 posts - 126 through 141 (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.