Monday Night in Tally Insomnia Remedy Game Thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation Monday Night in Tally Insomnia Remedy Game Thread

Viewing 10 posts - 126 through 135 (of 135 total)
  • Author
    freshmanin83
    Participant

It is a joy to watch Cat play. Always pull for the Pack. It ain’t over till its over.

Heelh8r
    Participant

I thoroughly enjoyed that game last night. Of course I want to win as bad as anyone else, but what an effort and what a great comeback. Every time I think Cat can’t be that good, he proves me wrong. We had our chances, couldn’t pull out the W, but if that wasn’t fun to watch, you just don’t like basketball.

Wufpacker
    Participant

– Cat Barber would average 7-8 assists per game if he played with big men who could actually catch and finish.

THIS.

tjfoose1
    Participant

More random deleting going on.

tractor57
    Participant

“I like my green 1949 M better….she sounds so sweeeet too. ”

BassPacker I also love that sound of a poppin’ John. And my favorite an Allis Chalmers B.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Back in the day…

RED > Green

especially “M”s…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    VaWolf82
    Keymaster

More random deleting going on.

Not random at all. Keep your comments focused on the posts and not the posters themselves. I acted before another thread fell apart.

tjfoose1
    Participant

^ I respectfully disagree, as I was addressing a direct comment that dispararaged my (and that of others) philosophical outlook. I was also responding, and wishing luck, to the announced action of another. I saw nothing more than slight jabs in either of our posts.

However, you have neither a quick nor overly sensitive trigger, so I see it as just that. A respectful disagreement.

TheCOWDOG

Va has mellowed, but I reckon he keeps the scythe sharp ‘nough.

BassPacker
    Participant

Thread Reaper
    VaReaper

Viewing 10 posts - 126 through 135 (of 135 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.