“Homecoming Never Looked So Good” BC Game Thread

Home Forums All StateFansNation “Homecoming Never Looked So Good” BC Game Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    MISTA WOLF
    Participant

Doeren must win out to keep his job and that ain’t happening.

MISTA WOLF
    Participant

We got to much talent to be 4-4. Probably be the same thing I’m saying during basketball.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

ya’ll try to stay relaxed….

I GOTT to go Cook A Duck…

Be back in time for the WS….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wulfpack
    Participant

Clemson done beat us three times.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

So, we couldn’t run the ball on them all day long, but we get down by the goal with the game on the line, and think we can run it down their throats…right….how creative.. our offensive line was just that..offensive and over-matched all day long….fmrunning..Northern Illinois fans are snickering, no, make that guffawing…

wolf71
    Participant

What time is the press conference for firing Yow and Doeren? Since she’s on the short road to retirement, she cannot be allowed to participate in the future of football. She had her and failed miserably! Need winners across the board running the athletic department!

wolf71
    Participant

Left out the word opportunity. Stop this nonsense, saying Doeren needs to win out to keep his job! We don’t need his unacceptable, undesirable skill set! Stop wanting mediocrity, demand excellence and hold ad’s and coaching staffs accountable, and don’t wait too long to fire people who are not consistent
    winners!

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Hard to believe we are staring down the barrel of 4-8, especially with 2 seconds left in the Clemson game with an NFL field goal on the line. Gott to believe we are dogs for the remaining games…DD should ask Gott for lessons on how to pull a rabbit out of your as, er, I mean hat.

5685tango
    Participant

Coach D seems disengaged on the sideline , Poor asst. coaches , bad advice ?!. May be he is just not up to to the task, We seem to have pretty good players ,but just can not get the job done . Can not believe i have tickets for the the FS game , hope the tail gating is good.

packer74
    Participant

3 game losing streak with Florida State coming to town next week. 2016 Season pretty much went down the toilet today. 4-8 is a distinct possibility. When you struggle at home against the “lower” teams in the division, getting to a .500 record is a huge task. Continue to be underwhelmed by DD’s in game decisions and the play calling on key downs.

john of sparta
    Participant

have we seen enough?
    have we had enough?
    enough is enough.

Texpack
    Participant

Let the search begin. Pathetic, embarrassing, incompetent.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I think it’s fair to say that if you game plan against NC State…you win.

That’s the only reason we had a chance against Dabo.

choppack1
    Participant

Well it is beginning to look like the fluke of this season was @ Clemson.

If Dd doesn’t get to 4-4 (which at this point would be a miracle)…he will be the least successful nc state coach since Tom Reed. Think about that.

Fastback68
    Participant

Oh no, I’m not thinking about the general

5685tango
    Participant

I suffered with Earl Edwards ,he took us form the bottom to the top and back to the bottom. Lou Holtz helped us but it has been up and down since . With all the money we have invested we should be better. We pay well , but do not seem to attract good coaches , seems like a good job for someone, we are patient but we do expect results.

Tango

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

As Chuck Amato said right before he was fired: “It was a SEASON OF INCHES!!!”

lmao.. this is gonna sound brutal but I’m glad we lost. Dave sucks and the sooner he’s gone the sooner we can start to try to rebuild from scratch. Best to not drag it out.

Rick
    Keymaster

I don’t see duh-ren going anywhere. We can’t afford it with the cost of the Debbie dome and the extensions she gives out like candy.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

THIS IS WHY WE LOST!!!

BAD JUJU!!!

Pence, Cooper, McCrory and Will Ferrell visit NCSU game Saturday

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    5685tango
    Participant

THESE GUYS COULD F UP A WET DREAM .

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I don’t see duh-ren going anywhere. We can’t afford it with the cost of the Debbie dome and the extensions she gives out like candy.

oh he’s gone.. you can’t just lose to Boston College, who broke a 12 game ACC skid today, during home coming. They better fVcking buy an iPhone and let Siri coach if they can’t afford anyone else. This train wreck has run its course. There’s no buzz around the program. At least with Siri coaching there’d be a buzz.

PackdatAss
    Participant

I’m calling it now…

If, and I mean IF, FSU upsets Clemson tonight we win out the rest of our season. Logic:

We just hit rock bottom, expectations cannot be any lower, the team/coaching cannot be any worse. FSU will come in high and mighty and expect to coast against a team that just loss 3 in a row and couldn’t beat the worst team in the league on homecoming. We play like we did at Clemson because that’s what you do when you hit rock bottom. Not to mention the Carter Finley curse that haunts FSU. The momentum from this win then propels us past Syracuse and we have two games left against teams we are capable of beating. We close out a close one against Miami at home and we are licking our chops to ruin the end of UNCs season and we are riding high, playing with confidence, after knocking off 3 straight.

Sounds crazy, probably is crazy. We finish 8-4 and get a decent bowl. DD is back for year 5.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Ahh i see we still have some stragglers… you get my kudos though, PackdatAss, because in many ways what you said is logically sound.. but alas, at the end of the day we are NC State with an apathetic coach and no FG kicker.

5685tango
    Participant

sOUNDS CRAZY , IS CRAZY , HOPE I AM WRONG .

5685tango
    Participant

IS S IT THE COACH OR PLAYERS OR BOTH ?

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 179 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.