Here comes Dennis Smith Jr.

Home Forums All StateFansNation Here comes Dennis Smith Jr.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ruffles31
    Keymaster

h/t for picture from NC State basketball Even though that this is a few days old, we wanted to make sure that everyone saw this really good profile of
    [See the full post at: Here comes Dennis Smith Jr.]

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

A loss to WF would shift a lot more attention to basketball.

State basketball certainly has a lot of interesting pieces. Time will tell if the pieces will make a whole team or not.

Rick
    Keymaster

Fall always brings cool weather, the fair and the basketball hype.
    Hopefully we live up to it.

choppack1
    Participant

I cannot wait to see DSJ suit it up for the Pack. Most anticipated player to wear the red and white in my memory. (I was 2-3 when David Thompson showed up.)

Hopefully Yurt will be given clearance Clarence.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Watched the Gott press conference on WRAL… Gott says he 100% fully believes Dennis is going to be the best PG in the country, and said he thinks he could be the #1 draft pick this year.

Hype machine at full throttle! But for real, we’ve got one heck of a roster this year. Here’s to hoping everyone stays injury free.

Prowling Woofie
    Participant

Hoping one ball will be enough to keep everyone happy…

BrickyardMayhem
    Participant

Why does anyone including DSJ himself talk about early enrollment with regards to classes and his major if he is one and done?

Prowling Woofie
    Participant

Meanwhile, Anya reports at 344 pounds…

BJD95
    Keymaster

A King Hippo that eats is a King Hippo that produces (historically). Plus, we only need 10-15 mpg from him if Yurt is cleared.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

The only reason I see that BJ is still on the team is that we have a “good coach”.
    He’s GOTT more than his share of “love” and at this point, there’s a dozen other guys on the squad, coach can have more success with. Coach has GOTT to spend the “love” around, you know. But then, there’s that NOlostsheep thing.

Roundball starts in 15 days!!!
    Be there or BeJay!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.